Masteron Enth.

Reaction score
Anyone ever ran mast Enth with test e? Wanted to get to know peoples feelings on this compound and stack. Based off everything I've read about it it sounds like a great compound for hard lean gains, especially since it doesn't conver to estro. Thanks in advance guys

Braw16

Reaction score
Its a very good combo for recomp but with that being said ive read a lot in order to get the full effect out masteron you would like your BF% around 10. I've only used ace and I've can say I started when I was around 14% but when I hit that 10% mark it seemed to work better. I like it with test because it almost seems to work like a AI. To see the full effect make sure your diet and cardio are in check. I feel if your BF is a bit high IMO I would use tren test and then add masteron but I don't know your cycle history or if you've ever taken tren.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to try it just for the ridiculous boners they say it gives you. not sure mast would do a powerlifter much good though.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I had wood all day for no reason on mast.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm test e, mast e, and tren e. It's a wonderful thing. Lol

Times Roman

Reaction score

my last cycle too.

500mg test e
500mg mast e
1000mg tren e

I've never been able to run tren that high before due to emotional instability (I get real grumpy). But for some reason, the mast (for me) keeps the tren sides in check.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My last cycle was test/mast-e

It's just like a test cycle with better mood, energy, hardness.. and your dick is permanently flexed

Reaction score
Its a very good combo for recomp but with that being said ive read a lot in order to get the full effect out masteron you would like your BF% around 10. I've only used ace and I've can say I started when I was around 14% but when I hit that 10% mark it seemed to work better. I like it with test because it almost seems to work like a AI. To see the full effect make sure your diet and cardio are in check. I feel if your BF is a bit high IMO I would use tren test and then add masteron but I don't know your cycle history or if you've ever taken tren.

Great feedback bro, thanks! I don't think I'm ready to run tren yet at this point.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
starting a test e/mast e cycle starting next month. I plan on keeping a log so you'll hear my feedback on it.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha doesn't sound horrible. What dose did you run the two at bro?

It was definitely an awesome cycle. I played with the doses but found my sweet spot at 350mg/week of each for recomp purposes. Obviously raise the test if you wanna bulk and raise the mast for that hard/dry looking physique (assuming you have low %bf).

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I too ran Masteron E with test e. I really liked it! Felt good throughout. My wife benefited from it as well :D

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Herm, I remember you asked me where you could get the 200/200/200 blend. You pick some up or do you have separate vials? How much are you running ew? You running a Mon/Thurs pin schedule?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have run Mast E with Tren E / Test E as well as on a cruise with just Test E.

Love it.

Libido, vascularity, enthusiasm / aggression in the gym, overall state of mind = 'Alpha'.

Good stuff. Am presently planning to use it during my next cruise at 300 Mg. per week alongside 150 Mg Test E.

Reaction score
I appreciate all the great feedback guys, that's why I love it here! For me test e normally takes till about week 6/7 to really feel on, what's Everyones kick in time for mast e?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the great feedback guys, that's why I love it here! For me test e normally takes till about week 6/7 to really feel on, what's Everyones kick in time for mast e?

It's all about the ester and the individual. For me, by week 4 I feel "on" when running Mast E and the vascularity is noticeable.