PT that know what they are doing

Reaction score
Hi.

I have google some and found some pt, but I get the feeling it's just make some money.

Anyone know who to talk to in Chattanooga or with an hour from here?!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
personal trainer or physical therapist?

Merlin

Reaction score
Yeah be a little more specific

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Petite Tranny?

Reaction score
Sorry.

Someone to help with training and diet, I'm an old newbie and need help from someone that can make me grow in mass and get control over my fat belly.

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I work out at a commercial franchise gym and their personal trainer is pushing this 21 day transformation program for the low price of $89. He'll pick out the exercise routine and create a meal plan for those 21 days.

Is it terrible that I am skeptical since it took me close to five years to make a decent transformation?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I work out at a commercial franchise gym and their personal trainer is pushing this 21 day transformation program for the low price of $89. He'll pick out the exercise routine and create a meal plan for those 21 days.

Is it terrible that I am skeptical since it took me close to five years to make a decent transformation?

yep, turrible man. hang it up. 19 year old little johnny has all the answers you seek.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's insanely easy to become a personal trainer in the US. Most personal trainers are minimally educated and make money by selling gimmicks. Honestly, you can get better information than the vast of majority of trainers can offer via youtube.

That being said, some people just need a paid friend who will hold the accountable. If you are, in fact, one of those people, I'd start by checking out some of the better gyms in the area. It's been a while since I last visited Chattanooga, but I seem to recall that there's a pretty vibrant powerlifting scene there. Maybe start by joining a local lifting-related facebook group and asking there?

New Threads