TPP Results

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
For whomever has used tpp what was your opinion? How long before you notice anything?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my experience was almost exactly the same as prop. to me it's like cyp vs enanthate. Very little difference in ny experience

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is this the stuff that's supposed to give you a quick and good energy level?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess it's supposed to have a slightly longer ester than prop, never tried it yet

OK, I'm thinking of something else...just can't think of what it was as I only pinned it once and it was for better energy level at the gym...but it did nothing for me!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
OK, I'm thinking of something else...just can't think of what it was as I only pinned it once and it was for better energy level at the gym...but it did nothing for me!

TNE probably

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
For whomever has used tpp what was your opinion? How long before you notice anything?

The only time I've used it was in a test mix like sustanon. So I can't really tell you for sure, I can tell you tpp is only going to give you 66% of actual hormone versus props 80%

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Tpp & me didnt mix it hurt gave me night sweats and test flu

Thats just me though & me using one brand so ......

Get one vial first try it & go from there for just in case sakes

IMO

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PP has a moderately 'large' ester meaning more is required. PP is not 'as fast' as you'd like to think it is.

PP is popular with nandrolone only because the decanoate ester is so damn slow, but the weight of the ester PP ester is almost the same as deca ester.

Just run prop or ace.

Last edited:

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with PFM. Nothing against TPP, but I'd rather just run cyp or run prop/ace if I want a real short ester.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tpp is basically enanthate. nothing special imo. But some people REALLY LOVE IT. I don't know why.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its okay, close to enth IMHO. Id re-pin 1 day earlier than i would if was running enth. I never had any odd sides or anything else, just like you were running enth/cyp

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
tillacle went underground again..I havent been able to track him down this time..who knows where the dr is

New Threads