Your experience with gyno

Reaction score
Like most people on ASS, gyno is a huge concern for me. I've always had "puffier" nipples since puberty, as well as small pebble size lumps in below both nipples. I don't believe it's really gyno from puberty though. I'm currently taking 12.5mg of aromasin ED on my test e cycle, but I still find myself playing with my boobs more than Peter Griffin in Louis's body. Out of paranoia I'll think I find a new lump or one had grown, but I have never once felt any pain, itchiness, or sensitivity. What was it like for everyone who has experienced gyno? Did pain, sensitivity or soreness let you know you had it, or is it possibly to not experience any of those sides and still get it? How did you overcome your paranoia if you indeed didn't have it? Thanks brahs

G

Georgia

Same as you puffier nips. I like them though. On cycle they get EVEN PUFFIER and itchy if I have bunk aromasin. So I have to run that or else Idk what would happen...lumps maybe.

Be careful young padawan

Reaction score
Georgia, you never experienced gyno lumps even when your aromasin was bunk?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like most people on ASS, gyno is a huge concern for me. I've always had "puffier" nipples since puberty, as well as small pebble size lumps in below both nipples. I don't believe it's really gyno from puberty though. I'm currently taking 12.5mg of aromasin ED on my test e cycle, but I still find myself playing with my boobs more than Peter Griffin in Louis's body. Out of paranoia I'll think I find a new lump or one had grown, but I have never once felt any pain, itchiness, or sensitivity. What was it like for everyone who has experienced gyno? Did pain, sensitivity or soreness let you know you had it, or is it possibly to not experience any of those sides and still get it? How did you overcome your paranoia if you indeed didn't have it? Thanks brahs

I've never developed lumps but on dbol/drol I get VERY sore or itchy nipples... Sometimes it is less obvious and I can only describe it as I am aware of their being. Aromasin or adex for dbol, nolvadex for drol gyno. I think you're in a little bit of denial about the lumps though bro. Have your doc check them out when you're done with PCT.

Also - stop playing with your nipples. You'll go blind. But also because allegedly the more you tug and shit the more you aggravate the situation.

If you need an expert on gyno talk to Azog. He has the biggest bitch tits this side of the Mississippi.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have puffy nips & have gyno. I've had lumps biger than the size of a dime and painful as a mofo. They do get itchy. If you are truly prone to gyno flair ups I would sugest that you keep several types of AI on hand.

G

Georgia

Georgia, you never experienced gyno lumps even when your aromasin was bunk?

Yes it really felt like I had lumps. I can't remember if it was just from paranoia but I was freaking out thinking lumps were growing. They must have been. Because I felt them. Don't have them anymore.

Reaction score
DF, what's it like having gyno and living with it? Does it only flare up on cycle? Did it ever shrink down from the large size you had at one point? This is my first cycle so I really believe I'm paranoid, but I'm using aromasin on cycle in hopes to prevent any sides. Over at ology they obviously push RUI, which I'm sure is complete garbage, but can anyone unbiasedly attest to MP AI's and PCT gear?

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have gyno from puberty, only noticeable on my right side. It flared up during my first cycle, got itchy nips, but the itchiness subsided as soon as I started my AI. I run a high AI dose depending on the cycle and never got limp dick from low estro except when running letro, which I'll never run again.

like DF said keep different AIs on hand. I prefer Aromasin, which I get from MP, and my source carries his own Adex, I always keep them both stocked.

G

Georgia

I ordered MP's aromasin...can't attest to it personally but I heard it was g2g as it wouldn't be here if it wasn't.

Yes Ology will push RUI & Pinn. Both bunk IMO. RUI did have decent needles. I used Pinn's stane and it was more fake than Blue from Blue's Clues

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DF, what's it like having gyno and living with it? Does it only flare up on cycle? Did it ever shrink down from the large size you had at one point? This is my first cycle so I really believe I'm paranoid, but I'm using aromasin on cycle in hopes to prevent any sides. Over at ology they obviously push RUI, which I'm sure is complete garbage, but can anyone unbiasedly attest to MP AI's and PCT gear?

I was able to shrink the gyno using letro. I do still have lumps but they are not very noticeable. If I dig around I can feel them. It can flair up on cycle if I don't keep a close eye on it. I use adex from MP, which is gtg. Had bloods to back that up too btw. Also managed to crash my estro with their adex to a reading of 6.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My experience with it is this:
-If there are no lumps, you are prolly tripping out.
-If there are lumps, and they are sensitize/hurt/ache/itchy you prolly have gyno.

Just run your stane and keep letro on hand. If that shit goes crazy, knock it out with some letro. I wouldn't trip too bad if you just have puffyish nips. Nips come in all different shapes and sizes...if there are no lumps, its not true gyno and isn't a product of AAS/high estro.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did I ever tell you my tren/gyno story???

I get really on one very pronounced side effect from tren. Trenmares. I have the most fucked up dreams on this stuff. So one night I woke up in a panic thinking I had gyno. Cause I had a dream that the tren gave me gyno. But not just little lumps under the nipple. I'm talking like cones. LIke this:

madoona.jpg

I must have poked and prodded at my nips for a half hour in a sweaty panic. I took .5mg caber and 25mg exemestane and finally fell back asleep.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^where'd you find my pre-op pics you creepy man?!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been using stane from MP and sure enough when I noticed the Gyno flaring up I ran 12.5 mg's of the stane ed and three to 4 days later it was gone. My next run I'm just gonna stick with 12.5 Aromasin eod throughout the cycle.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you confusing nipples with areolas? you know that circle around the nipple. my actual nipples are always hard sensitove from piercings. my areolas have puffed here and there on cycle but stane from MP helped.

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had gyno since puberty. It's never sore unless I fuck with my nips too much (nipple clamps, ect) But seriously, gyno isn't the end of the fucking world. I've got a ton of lumps but the only time they get puffy is during a dirty bulk when my bf gets high. The net has freaked people out about gyno too much. Who gives a fuck if you have gyno. Nobody's gonna say shit to you or think anything about it when you look like you could rip thier vertebrae out of their back. Fuck em.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The net has freaked people out about gyno too much.

^^^ This I agree with Colt. When I was researching to run a cycle all the information overload and the shit that people think about gyno is crazy. It's was almost enough to sway me from even a simple Test cycle. Hell, I didn't know if I was prone to having it!? Bottom line, everyone's body is different so you may not react on a compound the same as I would. second, science has changed drastically, since the golden years of AAS, and we have so many methods of reducing "flare ups" so study your AI compounds, taking it seriously. I'm on Test E 500 mg/wk, and have MP stane, I started it at my cycle's 3rd week at 12.5 e3d, I did notice that after my Test shot I would get the "itchy nips" so I switched to eod dosing. And I had to tell my wife to stop tugging at my nips with her teeth for awhile! Honestly man, have the defense in hand, and adjust accordingly, but don't panic if the wind blows and your nip feels warm.......

Reaction score
Thanks guys, really appreciate all the feedback. I'll continue to use my aromasin ED and if I start to feel sensitivity or itchiness then I'll take action from there.

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my areola's got puffy and sensitive armo from man power cleared it right up

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never developed lumps but on dbol/drol I get VERY sore or itchy nipples... Sometimes it is less obvious and I can only describe it as I am aware of their being. Aromasin or adex for dbol, nolvadex for drol gyno. I think you're in a little bit of denial about the lumps though bro. Have your doc check them out when you're done with PCT.

Also - stop playing with your nipples. You'll go blind. But also because allegedly the more you tug and shit the more you aggravate the situation.

If you need an expert on gyno talk to Azog. He has the biggest bitch tits this side of the Mississippi.

I am in full agreement stimulating your nipples compounds the condition. Stop playing with your nips!