This cycle sucks. Planning the next.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is the reason I recommend a dbol kickstart.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, I'll give you a bottle of PINN test if you can get yours tested....if you will also have him test a bottle of primo and give me the lab results with a summary.

I appreciate it.

I am a very patient person and I'm not looking to get very big at all. I thought I read that test levels are highest around weeks 4-7. So I assumed if I wasn't feeling anything at all when it should be close to it's peak then I wouldn't feel anything in a week or two either. I have lost 6 or 7 pounds from eliminating bad foods and bad carbs. I had blood work done right before the cycle and I'll have it done again soon. Also have a friend that works at the chemistry dept at the university. I'm going to sacrifice a bottle of test e to see how much test is in it, just for kicks.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start watching the mirror. This is where I can first see it. Followed in a week or two by my measurements starting to change. 1/4" here and there.
I have never got retard (hope i didnt offend to many people) strong on test.

Your expectations maybe to high. I see a lot of post where guys are calling out 30+ lbs gains. My first run I gained over 20+lbs. But guess what; I gained alot of fat due to a lack of understanding what a clean diet really is. I suspect alot of guys gaining a lot of weight are also gaining fat.

Alot of the time when you see guys post that they are up over 50Lbs in thier lifts. The vast majority of the time they are also doing a DBol kickstart

Hang in ther man.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have pinn test. That's what I'm testing. As soon as he works out the logistics I'll see if he can test something else as well.

Bro, I'll give you a bottle of PINN test if you can get yours tested....if you will also have him test a bottle of primo and give me the lab results with a summary.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stick with your original plan. On a first cycle 500mg is more then enough if the product is correctly dosed. You are just about to hit the sweet spot as previously stated. For me week 8-12 is when shit gets hot, so i run the cycles to 16. This reminds me of my wife on my first cycle. By the second week she was asking me why i wasnt turning green and ripping trough my clothes and smashing shit...

Have your bloods done to see were your levels are at and make sure the gear is legit before upping the dose.
Even with short esthers as a kickstart, u wont see any major physical changes till a few weeks out too.

username1

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of in the same boat as you (good thread), as far as feeling of well being, libido etc. as stated everybody is different, personally myself I don't feel those things either, there's people on TRT that get those feelings on trt doses. I'm on TRT also but, never got those except I am much less tired/fatigue if you never had issues of that before then you probably wouldn't notice it, I don't notice any kind of "energy" like some people do but, just not tired.

I started a blast of 400mg a week on July 30th so it's been a month, 11th pin is tomorrow, not feeling any of those effects people talk about, libido etc. awesomeness etc. I was looking forward to those was hoping maybe on a trt dose I don't get those but, I might on a higher dose but, it's been a month and dont' feel those things. I dont' really mind as long as I'm not getting sides, which I"m not except for occasional acne here and there. I've never got test flu either, not when I started trt or even now. I get scripted test so I know it's not the test plus I get bloods done regularly so I see where my test is at, near 1500. Going to get my next blood test done tomorrow (one month since I started the blast).

I'm not noticing any additional strength gains (I know I should be giving myself more time 5-8 weeks) since I started the blast or even weight gain, was working with 3j and now just switched to spongy because I haven't been gaining with 3j and been working with him since february, i can't get past 162 lbs. lately my weight might come up to 164 and then few days later or following week comes back down to 162. It's pissing me off and Im' getting really impatient now but, I'm going to continue with it as planned as it's my first blast, so want to go through with it, I'm going to add var in the last 6-8 weeks. I'm already trying to plan my next blast, maybe I'm one of those that has difficulty gaining so I'm already thinking about other compounds to gain mass but, going to wait until this first blast is over so my body and mind is getting used to this level of test etc. get used to any sides etc. kinda sucks seeing progress go this slow but, as everybody said just have to be patient, it's going to be a long road.

Reaction score
This is the reason I recommend a dbol kickstart.

^^ this I belive too...some guys will not feel the test or just don`t recognize the feeling of being in cause their expectations is to feel some magical boost or change from one day to other. Most of the times will change or tweak their actual cycles and add some more advance compounds to feel the kick on them. Hollywood not saying this is your case just my .02 in here why Im with 69nites on d-bol for kick start. I know I know one compound at time BUT!!! little bit of D-bol wont hurt too much espcially guys on a board like this one where there are so much knowledge around that if somthing happens there will be TONS of bros helping out to get things square way.

Not to forget to mention that D-bol for 4 weeks IMO is one of the best thing you can do or add to a first cycle. Once you paln a cycle one way you should keep it tha way BUT!! sometimes you need to adjust accordingly of what your personal situation is, cause we all diffrent. Is better in this case to be patience and wait finish your cycle as it is and like POB said get bloods done , check or re-adjust the diet. If your bloods came back low then we know wehere to start at BUT with Pinnacles gear (sorry for the ones who don`t like my comment) BUT WON`T HAPPEN MOST LIKELY!!! Hope you don`t stress too much neither about it a cycle is to enjoy but I know how you fell brotha.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Hollywood :) the only way to know what's goin on with u is with bloods so I can't wait till u post results . Once u post guys will be able to help u. Truly my bro pinnacles stuff is Top of the line but hey let's c what ur blood work says. The way I knew that the test kicked in was when I was doing incline db with 75lbs like nothing . I knew it at that moment! Plus my dk was just extra hard in week 3. I was usin pinnacle;)

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Hollywood :) the only way to know what's goin on with u is with bloods so I can't wait till u post results . Once u post guys will be able to help u. Truly my bro pinnacles stuff is Top of the line but hey let's c what ur blood work says. The way I knew that the test kicked in was when I was doing incline db with 75lbs like nothing . I knew it at that moment! Plus my dk was just extra hard in week 3. I was usin pinnacle;)
I don't get extreme strength increases on long estered test. Just slow steady gains.

Hollywood72

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell, I would take acne, body hair, or sweat right now. Lol

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey 72...just covering some basics. What is the concentration of your test e and how many cc's are you pinning per week?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hope everything kicks in soon enough, personally i would up the dose. This is test e and it takes about 4-6 weeks to kick in for the majority of people. I ran pinnacles test e about 5 months ago and i noticed libido,strength, and size starting to kick in at about week 5.. be patient and i really think things will turn around. I enjoyed pinns test e and i had the old stuff, not the mao raws which are supposed to be much better

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Thts a good amount for test e.. if this is ur second one it usually acts slower atleast mine did.. thts why I'm adding something other then just test.. good luck

New Threads