Yo!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn! 120 lbs Great job & good to have you here on SI.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the family brother

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man. That is an impressive transformation brother. Glad to have you here.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man. That is an impressive transformation brother. Glad to have you here.

Thanks! I plan to have an even more impressive transformation by April/May.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Inspiring to lots of guys who think it can't be done. Awesome awesome work brother welcome

Braw16

Reaction score
Good intro bro and nice work you've come a long way. Glad to see you here

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys

Rest that back like I said to Braw! Lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Inspiring to lots of guys who think it can't be done. Awesome awesome work brother welcome

Exactly why when someone logs on here and says I weigh 140 and I'm thinking about doing a cycle I will go on and on and on and on about how they aren't eating enough. This guys was literally cramming groceries down his throat to get to where he is. And when he loses track he loses weight FAST regardless of being on or off.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly why when someone logs on here and says I weigh 140 and I'm thinking about doing a cycle I will go on and on and on and on about how they aren't eating enough. This guys was literally cramming groceries down his throat to get to where he is. And when he loses track he loses weight FAST regardless of being on or off.

THANK YOU..I try to tell everyone FORCE FEED even when full if you can't gain weight, but most find excuses-and one of 'em lime you said; jumping on gear WAY TOO EARLY in thr iron game.

If only more would listen to ya POB lol and learn to love buffets/fast food!

I spent many days eating pounds of food and my god-the stomach bloats and sweat :(

Sucked like a mother fucker, but I'm the one that gained 100lbs and only used designers near the end..

Excuses=for the weak :D

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good story! Welcome.

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice work bro, heal up good and then bulk up

welcome to si

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Absolutely POB! The guys who have those ridiculous metabolisms def have it rough when trying to gain. But it can be done.

New Threads