Ordering gear

TRUSTNME

Reaction score
Get screwed or walk into a nest of State Troopers at the gym that will do a reverse sting on you. Slow and steady protect yourself.

Thanks Brother, I had a dude hit me up at the gym to see if I wanted any but it just seemed to quick as it was the first time I met him. I have seen him around for about a year at the gym and I am tattooed all over so he might assume I am cool but it just seemed to quick. I talk to a couple guys who look like they do and I talk to them when I see them. I will initiate it slowly. I could of sworn I saw one of them at the trt office I go too.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
I've never even referred friends to any source. When I've had a source, that source trusted me... not my friends. If my buddies need a hook up, I can hook them up. My source was always very important to me, so I kept them secure.

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice on everything you have given me so far on my Journey with this. It is funny how when we are ready to do this, we will meet the right people and it will happen almost effortlessly. I used to rush things and good things would never happen. This time I let it happen and all is well. Ended up being someone who I never would of thought of. So if any new guys are reading this listen to the og's around here they know what they are talking about. Just be patient, you will meet the right people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Never get anything illegal shipped to your residence, pay a buddy and have it shipped to his house under a different name!

Reaction score
lol use a different name and you play dumb, did I mention he is getting half of the gear or a hundred dollar bill =)

two_slug

Elite
Reaction score
Never get anything illegal shipped to your residence, pay a buddy and have it shipped to his house under a different name!
They way you talk, you're setting your friend up for a bust. Not cool.

In reality, ppl seldom get busted for having small amounts of AAS sent to them. The only time I've had products seized was when they got snagged in customs and I received a letter about the seizure.These were always pre-made products and several times thet were well over " personal usage". I've never had a raw order seized to this date. The Gov is more worried about fentanyl, it's derivatives and all the other shit.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Remind me not to move anywhere near Baxor. lol No telling what I would get in my mail box. :32 (6):

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score

Sh*t, if a someone shipped gear to me under a different name I think I might just play dumb too and pretend I never got anything

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
The best way to get gear is go to Mexico buy it and smuggle it all back through the mail. You can walk into stores and buy it off the shelf. When I was a little boy in the early 80's 90's I lived in CA with my parents my step dad was a military guy and he loved to lift and always would go down to Mexico. Then again with all the gang, cartel and drugs in the last 30 years this tactic may not work anymore! You buy it off of anyone at a gym your taxed and this shit can still be fake. Just like growing your own marijuana, learn to manufacture your own gear fuk everyone else remember you cant trust ANYONE kid!!!!!

Welcome to life when you deal in illegal drugs you don't ever trust anyone.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The best way to get gear is go to Mexico buy it and smuggle it all back through the mail. You can walk into stores and buy it off the shelf. When I was a little boy in the early 80's 90's I lived in CA with my parents my step dad was a military guy and he loved to lift and always would go down to Mexico. Then again with all the gang, cartel and drugs in the last 30 years this tactic may not work anymore! You buy it off of anyone at a gym your taxed and this shit can still be fake. Just like growing your own marijuana, learn to manufacture your own gear fuk everyone else remember you cant trust ANYONE kid!!!!!

your advice sucks..No body listen to this weirdo

Reaction score
Your obviously an under achiever in manufacturing, smuggling and master minding over 2 decades of illegal activity. But I would not expect anything less then someone names 2 slug =)

Having a package sent to a buddy address that has absolutely no ties to that package is one of the safest tricks in the book. I didn't order this! It's not tied to my name or credit history! It's not even my name! You have much to learn rookie!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your obviously an under achiever in manufacturing, smuggling and master minding over 2 decades of illegal activity. But I would not expect anything less then someone names 2 slug =)

Having a package sent to a buddy address that has absolutely no ties to that package is one of the safest tricks in the book. I didn't order this! It's not tied to my name or credit history! It's not even my name! You have much to learn rookie!

No it isn't one of the safest ways. You have now put your buddy in a position where he is used as leverage. His choices are 1. Be a rat. Or, 2. Go to jail.

And no "master mind" of two decades of manufacturing or smuggling puts his face on the internet and calls himself a master mind.

The methods you are pushing are from the 90's. They aren't tried and true. They are tried and way riskier than what the rest of us do.

Reaction score
I'm not a master mind, or a criminal or anyone special. I'm just a fat out of shape noobie on a BB forum with a video game avatar giving people advice when I no nothing about anything! DUH

I'm sorry your so triggered I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I had not idea you were so sensitive. So sorry....

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

This is absolutely some of the worst and most dangerous advice I've read on this forum. I spend a lot of time in Mexico and quite a bit of the testosterone on the shelves at the farmacia is counterfeit. They wait for the gringo to come in and buy a bunch knowing the gringo is going to either smuggle it back or wont say shit about it.

It's much much worse in border towns and tourist locations where many of the farmacias are controlled by the cartels and dont run any risk by selling counterfeit drugs to gringos.

I was even wary of the farmacia I went to when I lived in Cuernavaca. The only reason I didnt get ****ed over is probably because they knew I lived there and I cozied up to them and trained the owner. Even then it was probably UGL counterfeit and not the real deal.

Manufacturing your own gear is in no way, shape, or form safer than finding a trusted source and ordering. You get caught with raws and you're looking at a whole new litany of charges beyond personal use.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a master mind, or a criminal or anyone special. I'm just a fat out of shape noobie on a BB forum with a video game avatar giving people advice when I no nothing about anything! DUH

I'm sorry your so triggered I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I had not idea you were so sensitive. So sorry....

Lol, how is his response indicative of being triggered? Sounds like you're just getting a little butthurt by the fact you're actually being called out for giving bad advice. Either take it for what it is and move on, or keep throwing your little temper tantrum and see how that goes.

We all get it, you're pissed your source burned ya. It happens, move on.

New Threads