A new female from Ology. Settle down boys. LOL

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Ya'll know how to make a lady feel welcome! I'm honored. Some of you I know from ology but most of you are new to me. Nice to meet everyone.

Mrs P you look sexy as ever and Jenner I'm soooooo jealous of your abs! That is one of my weak spots. Both of my kids were c-sections so no matter how flat I ever get my stomach I think I'm gonna wind up needing scar revision surgery or a mini tuck. But I'm hoping 3J will get my ass into overdrive.

Once I start my cycle I will definitely log. Mrs P, I'd like to start a var only cycle as my first one since I'm a virgin. LOL. Start off at 5mg/day and ramp up to 10mg and see how it goes. Do this for 12-16 weeks.

But maybe the second cycle I'm already thinking Primo/Var stack. Start at 7.5-10mg Var/day and pin Primo 50-75mg a week and take it from there. Low and slow, like good southern BBQ. :p

And don't worry about the pic requests, I'm not offended. Believe me, once I start looking like Mrs P and Jenner I'd be posting pics every week!

BTW, is there a minimum post count here before I can start sending a PM? I know on Ology it was 50. I'd like to pick some * reps' brains a bit!

Looks like you have done some research and I like that! You should be able to PM now. As for the pics., I just want everyone to be respected...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

MTgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
Var was not my thing, but I'm loving primo!!!!! Although I will say that it's VERY possible I did not get real var. Please log! I would love to follow a var cycle where a lady knows she got real var :).

Glad to have you here!

CLSMTH700

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey J. glad you found your way over here

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
WOW! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Ya'll know how to make a lady feel welcome! I'm honored. Some of you I know from ology but most of you are new to me. Nice to meet everyone.

Mrs P you look sexy as ever and Jenner I'm soooooo jealous of your abs! That is one of my weak spots. Both of my kids were c-sections so no matter how flat I ever get my stomach I think I'm gonna wind up needing scar revision surgery or a mini tuck. But I'm hoping 3J will get my ass into overdrive.

Once I start my cycle I will definitely log. Mrs P, I'd like to start a var only cycle as my first one since I'm a virgin. LOL. Start off at 5mg/day and ramp up to 10mg and see how it goes. Do this for 12-16 weeks.

But maybe the second cycle I'm already thinking Primo/Var stack. Start at 7.5-10mg Var/day and pin Primo 50-75mg a week and take it from there. Low and slow, like good southern BBQ. :p

And don't worry about the pic requests, I'm not offended. Believe me, once I start looking like Mrs P and Jenner I'd be posting pics every week!

BTW, is there a minimum post count here before I can start sending a PM? I know on Ology it was 50. I'd like to pick some * reps' brains a bit!

Thanks for the kind words Jezebel :)
I know what it's like for your abs post baby, my dirst 2 pregnancies were very close together & it really destroyed my abs, I didn't have a c-section but it took me a while for the abs to kinda go back to how they were pre-pregnancies.

You'll see a big difference in your abs once u lean out, I say don't go for the mini tummy tuck yet, allow yourself some time with your diet & training & see where your at then.

I'm looking forward to you logging your var cycle !

and again, happy to have u here :)

Reaction score
great addition welcome hope to see ya frequent the board and chat

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Welcome.. Regarding Pinn's var, all you have to do is take half out and put in an empty gel cap. You now have a 12.5mg cap.

Funny you should mention that because I was thinking the same exact thing. But JB says the 25mg is mixed with filler and even if you divide it in half, there's no guarantee that you would be getting half the var. Seemed pretty straight forward at the time but what do I know? They're the experts!

Come to think of it, even if I could get 12.5mg, I don't think I'd want to start out that high. And I wanted to split the dose am/pm. Maybe I'm just being a wuss?

Thanks for the welcome!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that because I was thinking the same exact thing. But JB says the 25mg is mixed with filler and even if you divide it in half, there's no guarantee that you would be getting half the var. Seemed pretty straight forward at the time but what do I know? They're the experts!

Come to think of it, even if I could get 12.5mg, I don't think I'd want to start out that high. And I wanted to split the dose am/pm. Maybe I'm just being a wuss?

Thanks for the welcome!

You are playing it safe and that's what you should be doing ;) No need to split caps, you can find places to get 5mg / 10mg caps.

Trust

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi Jezebel, Welcome to SI!! And nice to meet you!!

Jezebel

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone....
Hey quick question... i am having some discoloration in my tummy area from pinning my CJC/Ipam combo and Melanotan 2. Anyone else have this? Any suggestions? I have been doing on inner thigh last couple of days, not pleasant and starting to get it there too... I am trying to be a hottie here not look like I have been beat up... lol

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone....
Hey quick question... i am having some discoloration in my tummy area from pinning my CJC/Ipam combo and Melanotan 2. Anyone else have this? Any suggestions? I have been doing on inner thigh last couple of days, not pleasant and starting to get it there too... I am trying to be a hottie here not look like I have been beat up... lol

I assume you mean bruising? Usually happens when you punch thru veins. Sometimes ice can help post injection to calm the area down. Try injecting in an area that is covered normally. Side of chest, glute etc...

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was going to say it's most likely brusing.

BigFella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hi Jezebel! It's really good to have another lady here.

If you have abdominoplasty questions please ask - or we can PM. I won't answer, but I'll get my wife to. Hers has CHANGED HER LIFE!!! And mine too - she out-trains me now . . .

New Threads