Vice Sports- Westside BB

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been a power lifter but I have a lot of respect for this gym and for what Louie has created.Thanks for posting. If you ever get the chance, the podcast he did with joe Rogan is worth a listen as well.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good video even with the Vice/Liberal tinge. Lately Ive been getting a kick out of the comments below a video that I watch. Its funny to see people react to stuff like this. Open their profile and they are mostly Beta Fags that think that video games should be in the Olympics

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Good video even with the Vice/Liberal tinge. Lately Ive been getting a kick out of the comments below a video that I watch. Its funny to see people react to stuff like this. Open their profile and they are mostly Beta Fags that think that video games should be in the Olympics
I agree my friend, pure fukin douchebaggery!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Jin,

Thanks for the video but not for the reasons most would think. That's a good reminder of why I like how I was passionate about my lifting but always kept it in prospective.

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I’ve never been a power lifter but I have a lot of respect for this gym and for what Louie has created.Thanks for posting. If you ever get the chance, the podcast he did with joe Rogan is worth a listen as well.

Watched the pod cast. I'd definitely recommend it. It makes Louie seem a little more human but a lot crazier.

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
Watched the pod cast. I'd definitely recommend it. It makes Louie seem a little more human but a lot crazier.

Agreed. I watched half of it earlier. I will listen to his knowledge on working out without questioning anything, but I'll still believe some of my opinions over his on other matters. Very entertaining nonetheless

Reaction score
Jin,

Thanks for the video but not for the reasons most would think. That's a good reminder of why I like how I was passionate about my lifting but always kept it in prospective.
Agree 100%. I think it's capable to be a world-class athlete even and still keep that perspective.

New Threads