Planet Fitness

G

Georgia

I've been reading about members getting their memberships canceled for grunting or lifting too heavy!? WTF kind of gym is this!?!??!

Watch lol

G

Georgia

Would definitely be me at the gym if they told me to leave for grunting

Don't be loud here!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You live under a rock? Never heard of Planet Fatness???? The No Progress Zone?

Dude fuck that place. I wanted a 24hour place to do late night/early morning cardio. There is one near my house and its ten bucks... I go in to sign up just so I can do cardio and the manager was called over to speak with me. She informed me that Planet Fitness doesn't cater to "my type." I said what the fuck type is that? People with a Masters degree and no criminal record? This bitch wouldn't let me sign up...

G

Georgia

Dude, I'm from south Georgia. Biggest gym we have is YMCA or Anytime Fitness lol. I've never heard of Planet Fitness and am SHOCKED AS HELL stuff like this goes down. Free Pizza & Bagels!?!? Tootsie Rolls!??! These people are keeping their members fat so they'll keep coming back. I have just crawled out from under my rock & discovered the gym from hell!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol that dude US huge

Reaction score
That is real, I went to one of their locations on Orlando for one day they told me I have to paid a full month to use their facility. Then they don`t want you to do too much weight, drop the DB, get too loud etc, She gave the list of don`t and I just walk way...F***K that place...

G

Georgia

Perfect idea: Send a deaf guy in there...let him grunt and make loud noises. Let them kick him out. SUE THE HELL OUT THE GYM FOR DISCRIMINATION. He can't hear any of it. They can't discriminate like that. Would be an easy win for the deaf guy.

G

Georgia

That shit pisses me off. If you don't want guys in there who work out...what kind of people DO you want?

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Douchebags that drink protein while talking everybodies ear off and doing one set of dumbbell curls with 20lbs and being "JACKED" from that. I wouldve threw that little ass woman through the mirror. I mean what did the weight do to him. What a dick lol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is just ridiculous. They really have a fucking alarm for that? Wow. Why even have weights?

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive seen these video's before it funny as hell. I lift in a powerlifters gym and i dare someone to walk up to one of them and say you cant drop the weights or be loud. lol!

This gym sounds like no lifting to me!

HH

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Would definitely be me at the gym if they told me to leave for grunting

Don't be loud here!

I know this thread is old, but i just saw this video and died of laughter. Im glad someone showed me this thread lol. What type of Nazi regime is running this gym for god sakes? Im surprised they even play music in that shit hole.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Another crap gym added to the list lol. Bally's sucks and now just hearing about this gym. I can't believe they're still in business. SMH

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i just got pretty pissed off. good lord!

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Social club ass gym right there...I know at one of the Gold's out here they won't let you train with chains, grunt, bring noise..its FUCKING GOLD'S GYM. Now they're running a $9.95 special or something for the summer which brings in more idiots.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
2 things

1. See how empty that gym is
2. See how big the workers are with NO muscle NONE

Ok 3 things

3. You work or train there your an idiot go the gym with the nerd in the snow!

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You live under a rock? Never heard of Planet Fatness???? The No Progress Zone?

Dude fuck that place. I wanted a 24hour place to do late night/early morning cardio. There is one near my house and its ten bucks... I go in to sign up just so I can do cardio and the manager was called over to speak with me. She informed me that Planet Fitness doesn't cater to "my type." I said what the fuck type is that? People with a Masters degree and no criminal record? This bitch wouldn't let me sign up...
If a gym did that to a fat person that fat person would own planet fitness. Keep buying the membership krispy kream and pizza.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
If a gym did that to a fat person that fat person would own planet fitness. Keep buying the membership krispy kream and pizza.

HEY! Leave pizza alone =P~, [-(

Lol but seriously most people have the slightest clue how good pizza is for you, it's about what you put on it.

Sausage, onion and pepper is a good pizza, good sausage that is.

You buy the right pizza even the cheese is good.

The problem with pizza is people have no damn disciples with it and or buy garbage pizza!

New Threads