1.5g Cycle log

Valdosta

Reaction score
Gunna be doing a test only cycle, maybe with some sdrol or dbol here and there. 12 weeks. Started a new log just for this cycle, other log got derailed, will return to it but i want this one kinda strict.

Stack:
1.5g test cyp / wk

Diet:
3 cups white rice
2lbs (measured raw) chicken
1lb (cooked) turkey breast

450 carbs
300g protein
3800 calories

Morning weight: 185lbs

Any critiques? Will be having a can of vegetables and some fruits for vitamins but figured I'm hitting my macros without listing them. Just looking to put on a good bit of size by the end of august. May post daily workouts here or just weekly updates. not sure

Last edited:

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Gunna be doing a test only cycle, maybe with some sdrol or dbol here and there. 12 weeks. Started a new log just for this cycle, other log got derailed, will return to it but i want this one kinda strict.

Stack:
1.5g test cyp pinned biweekly

Diet:
3 cups white rice

450 carbs
300g protein
3800 calories

Any critiques? Will be having a can of vegetables and some fruits for vitamins but figured I'm hitting my macros without listing them. Just looking to put on a good bit of size by the end of august. May post daily workouts here or just weekly updates. not sure

Not going to bug.you about anything
Why Bi weekly?

Why not 750mg Weekly?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
1.5 grams of Test is a lot for being 185 lbs brother
Id take @RiR0 advice
Drop the gear lower, hire a coach and warch the gains add up.

Leave room for adding more drugs later and get the essentials down now

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Man I am with you guys. My sweet spot is around 400 mg test a week. Only a few times have I gone with 600 mg/week. I will likely never go over 600 mg/week.

I really need to go on a TRT only and do a max of 200/week for a while (might end up doing 100 per week).

Reaction score

Stack:
1.5g test cyp / wk

Diet:
3 cups white rice

450 carbs
300g protein
3800 calories

What was your last "high" cycle of test? Was it a gram? and now you're jumping to 1.5 grams? Or where was it?

Everyone has a point, a limit, to the dose. The sides get in the way and you end up feeling like crap. It SOUNDS good when you plan it out and then about 6-8 weeks in you're like "holy fuck, what am I doing?" At that point, you already bonk out because you feel crappy and you spin your wheels. Just trying to steer you in the better direction before you hit that breaking point.

I think you're going to hit that only because most guys DO. But I don't know what your cycle history with test has been. Maybe I'm wrong and you've already done a heavy test cycle of 1,000 to 1,250 mg/week with no issues or problems. Most guys would rather scale it back and ENJOY what they are doing. Some hard cycles feel more like work than an enjoyable hobby.