breaking the rules of tren

Reaction score
I see 1 side affect from you BB already, the cocky attitude, and feeling like your invincible. Starting to sound like Hulk. All I'm saying is don't ever tell anyone to not listen to him again, b/c this is on the same level as the shit hulk says lol. I'm not trying to be a dick to you about it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. I still like your ass though!! All I'm trying to say is you are contradicting a lot of what you used to tell people when you'd give advice. I know you may not mean this thread as giving one advice, but think about it. It's kinda like peer pressure, if you don't you're a pussy, etc.. You didn't make the post just to share your experience you was saying it's all bs. I think it's a little misleading to a new user. And losie didn't mean a noob to AAS when he posted thcomment about a noob, he meant someone new to tren, you knew that. Smartass! haha

Also you said you're willing to die for what you want, I understand that. But why not try to prevent death by testing the waters first? If you would have had a terrible reaction to tren, this post would have been totally different. You woulda posted telling everyone to start on Ace first. I just see this post leading someone who is a noob to tren try tren E first and what if it does kill them? You influenced that, just remember. lol

..........waiting on the tren response......... Wondering if i'm gonna be a pussy or a bitch boy after this. :)

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see 1 side affect from you BB already, the cocky attitude, and feeling like your invincible. Starting to sound like Hulk. All I'm saying is don't ever tell anyone to not listen to him again, b/c this is on the same level as the shit hulk says lol. I'm not trying to be a dick to you about it, I'm just pointing out the obvious. I still like your ass though!! All I'm trying to say is you are contradicting a lot of what you used to tell people when you'd give advice. I know you may not mean this thread as giving one advice, but think about it. It's kinda like peer pressure, if you don't you're a pussy, etc.. You didn't make the post just to share your experience you was saying it's all bs. I think it's a little misleading to a new user. And losie didn't mean a noob to AAS when he posted thcomment about a noob, he meant someone new to tren, you knew that. Smartass! haha

Also you said you're willing to die for what you want, I understand that. But why not try to prevent death by testing the waters first? If you would have had a terrible reaction to tren, this post would have been totally different. You woulda posted telling everyone to start on Ace first. I just see this post leading someone who is a noob to tren try tren E first and what if it does kill them? You influenced that, just remember. lol

..........waiting on the tren response......... Wondering if i'm gonna be a pussy or a bitch boy after this. :)

yes 501 i think your a pussy...if u dont like this thread stay out

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
simple and plain.

super alot of these guys are brainless fuks who will jump off the bridge if u tell them too...thats not my fault ..little babies like 501 who dont know there ass from elbow...did u not read 501 u pussy im not telling anyone to do anything u retard

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

stick to var only 501

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
let the hate flow!! lmao

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
william wallace would charge saying "freeeeedom!!!!!....fuk the longshanks

william wallace was on scottish tren

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
super alot of these guys are brainless fuks who will jump off the bridge if u tell them too...thats not my fault ..little babies like 501 who dont know there ass from elbow...did u not read 501 u pussy im not telling anyone to do anything u retard

If you want to be a vet and be someone that the new guys can look up to there is a responsibility there. Because they will jump off a bridge if you tell them to.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Hmmmm, didn't he get disemboweled in the end?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you want to be a vet and be someone that the new guys can look up to there is a responsibility there. Because they will jump off a bridge if you tell them to.

I know a few fags on here now i wish bundy would tell to jump off a bridge........that responsible selective housekeeping. ....imo

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

im the last guy anyone should look up too...people should be their own man and have their own mind

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
once again people calm down...Run Tren A please

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

He banged that hot princess too. Damn she was cute

Reaction score
I think it's funny BB is getting so fkn mad about people not agreeing with what he says. If you don't like the thread stay out? lmao, that tren got to your head.

Was I talking shit to you? No I was not, I wasn't planning on letting this sway my decision on it, but there are visitors who may see you have so many posts, and been here over a year, they are going to trust you. Maybe this is why you are not a mod anymore? too hot headed?

Thanks for the pm calling me a dumbass redneck too, doesn't bother me. I like how we was cool, then anytime someone doesn't agree with you, you get bent the fk outta shape. I can't even fk with you, you are too hot headed and all a sudden you are a know it all. you wanna call me a pussy and talk all this shit, you can go fk yourself really. I made a post simply stating my "OPINION" on your post. Last I checked that is what forums are for, for discussion. Sorry I don't agree with you, you fkn AAS GURU you!

Reaction score
All anyone is trying to say is, let's advise safety, not just tell people be ready to die for this. obviously you do not have children, or you wouldn't feel that way, and if you do you are very selfish to your children. I think what everyone is trying to say is, your post don't sound like you are just sharing your experience, it comes across as you saying everyone is full of shit just because you don't have the sides some could get.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
jesus u fukin pussy..what the hell are u even talking about..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
another guy who thinks i make threads for him...

Reactions: 502

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
this is a perfect tren thread lol should keep the newbs away

New Threads