breaking the rules of tren

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
everyone knows a first time tren user should use A cause if the sides are bad u can get out fast..blalalalalalaa alot of parrot talk..let me give u some real life experience.This is my first run with tren and it tren E at 600mg a week.Im feeling great no sides besides wanting to fuk everything moving..This post is meant to let u know there is no fear in this game.Come into it owning up to what u are about to get into and have no fear.make the gear your bitch instead of u being its bitch.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
everyone knows a first time tren user should use A cause if the sides are bad u can get out fast..blalalalalalaa alot of parrot talk..let me give u some real life experience.This is my first run with tren and it tren E at 600mg a week.Im feeling great no sides besides wanting to fuk everything moving..This post is meant to let u know there is no fear in this game.Come into it owning up to what u are about to get into and have no fear.make the gear your bitch instead of u being its bitch.

This thread/post seems to go hand in hand with the new avi BB lol. Glad you're enjoying the tren brother.

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Bends over and drops pants.
Would you **** me? I'd **** me

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren sides are waaaaay overrated. I ran that hoe up to 700mg a week and had no sides. Jada I bet would start tren at 50mg a week along with his 500mg of test.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren sides are waaaaay overrated. I ran that hoe up to 700mg a week and had no sides. Jada I bet would start tren at 50mg a week along with his 500mg of test.

lmao loos hahaha

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the only sides I had was severe fat loss and night sweats, bad night sweats I was soaking the bed. but I ripped the F up!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky bastards. I am a year out from my only tren run, and I STILL have bacne.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky bastards. I am a year out from my only tren run, and I STILL have bacne.

How much were you using pw? Just wondering. I find it interesting that some have terrible sides on tren, while some have close to none

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
All hail to King Bundy!! He'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

RedLang

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha this is the tren post. Good to hear its going well my man.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only thing that I noticed was that I snapped at some guy for racing into a parking space that I was about to pull into. I never do that.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I had no sides at 700 a wk.. thought all the hype was bs...

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya tren's not that bad, just messes with my blood pressure a little.. now back to BB's avi

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BB
Your tren must be 200.
Is there such a thing as 250 . Just wondering I hate a lot of oil.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We'll bundy that's not exactly accurate. Some guys should have fear and this will caution their judgement taking. Let's be honest that guys could really **** themselves up on gear. Don't tell people to have no fear, there's a difference between running tren e or a and banging out a gram of tren on your first time. Honestly if your doing 500mg a week of tren e, and you have to stop, though it's a longer ester, sides could possibly start to drop in a few days.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I love the way tren-e makes me feel. Im on my second cycle now. First cycle i tried 600mg up to 1000mg week and did not find much difference except cardio was completely crapped out. This time im doing 400mg Tren-E and the cardio is still off - but not as much as it was on the first cycle. And within 2 weeks bench was up 20lb, pullups are up by 2-3 reps per set, and the wife is going to need a wheelchair.

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The worst ED I ever got was on Tren. That shit broke my dick so bad after three weeks I was afraid it was never going to work right again.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We'll bundy that's not exactly accurate. Some guys should have fear and this will caution their judgement taking. Let's be honest that guys could really **** themselves up on gear. Don't tell people to have no fear, there's a difference between running tren e or a and banging out a gram of tren on your first time. Honestly if your doing 500mg a week of tren e, and you have to stop, though it's a longer ester, sides could possibly start to drop in a few days.

blalalalal it is accurate cause im doing it...the sides are a joke

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

your just being a mod...real life people make it seem like your gonna die if u use E..i call bs

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i remember my first shot of tren :)