breaking the rules of tren

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lucky bastards. I am a year out from my only tren run, and I STILL have bacne.

Same here. I tried tren A twice and both times bacne was rough as hell. Hated it.
Probably won't run it again.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only sides i had we a little bit of night sweats and that was only if I ate carbs too close to bed and mainly only happened in the summer when it was already ****ing hot.

Ive run up to 800mg

goesto11

Reaction score
BB, are you running anything else? what doses? why did you choose to run 600mg instead of 3, 4 or 500?
That's rad you're not having sides at such a high dose. The Beef Hormone Gods have graced your genetics. On the other hand, if its only been a couple weeks, it's possible you might not feel the sides until you round the corner into week 4-5.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude did you not read what I wrote? Blah these nuts. I said nothing about running e or a. Shit I started on e I was simply saying don't tell these kids to have no fear. That's bad advice for people who listen to whatever people tell them. Yes I'm being a mod cause that's what we're supposed to do. What I mean by saying what were supposed to do is keeping people safe.

Reactions: 502

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
Dude did you not read what I wrote? Blah these nuts. I said nothing about running e or a. Shit I started on e I was simply saying don't tell these kids to have no fear. That's bad advice for people who listen to whatever people tell them. Yes I'm being a mod cause that's what we're supposed to do. What I mean by saying what were supposed to do is keeping people safe.

I agree with big herm here as everyone is a walking phenomenon. How I react will not be necessarily how you react. Telling folks that tren sides are bs is irresponsible as you can't predict the reaction of anyone. I don't mean this out of disrespect but we have to assume all sides for a first time user until its ran for safety concerns. I've seen some guys really mess themselves up on trends and other compounds for the first time listening to bro science than researching the science behind a compound. Plus not to add that someone may use a different sponsor than you and they may do something different in the production method than the other which again can change the outcome and effects on the body.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
blalalalal it is accurate cause im doing it...the sides are a joke

Shine always referred back to biochemical individuality.

You can't make blanket statements. It's fine for you. It's no always fine for everyone else.

Tren a is recommended for beginners based on others experiences. Nothing wrong with that. And it's not all parroted information. Some is of course but not all.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yep, looking forward to those pics!!! :)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

if u have fear your in the wrong game..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree with big herm here as everyone is a walking phenomenon. How I react will not be necessarily how you react. Telling folks that tren sides are bs is irresponsible as you can't predict the reaction of anyone. I don't mean this out of disrespect but we have to assume all sides for a first time user until its ran for safety concerns. I've seen some guys really mess themselves up on trends and other compounds for the first time listening to bro science than researching the science behind a compound. Plus not to add that someone may use a different sponsor than you and they may do something different in the production method than the other which again can change the outcome and effects on the body.

stop being a puss

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shine always referred back to biochemical individuality.

You can't make blanket statements. It's fine for you. It's no always fine for everyone else.

Tren a is recommended for beginners based on others experiences. Nothing wrong with that. And it's not all parroted information. Some is of course but not all.

Shine was the man..RIP brother

chrisotpherm

Reaction score
stop being a puss

Lol I'm not brother. Just know bro science has hurt more bodies than can be counted. I respect your take on it and if it works for you great doesn't mean someone else it will. I love you like a fat kid loves cake. Mmmm cake.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much were you using pw? Just wondering. I find it interesting that some have terrible sides on tren, while some have close to none

I only had 2 sides...aggression and acne. There rest was ****ing sweet. Didn't feel toxic, no insomnia, no libido or appetite loss. ****ing acne! I can deal with being a bit angry...but this was some serious pimples lol.

I was on 350mg tren a.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not telling anyone to do anything im doing.im just sharing my experience with the class..Sure tren got sides,night sweats,aggression,wanna rape people,high bp,or death....you have to understand what u are getting into and what can happen.Im willing to die for what i want..all u juicers should ask yourself am i willing to die.If not mayb this aint for u

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im not telling anyone to do anything im doing.im just sharing my experience with the class..Sure tren got sides,night sweats,aggression,wanna rape people,high bp,or death....you have to understand what u are getting into and what can happen.Im willing to die for what i want..all u juicers should ask yourself am i willing to die.If not mayb this aint for u

Dying is fine and dandy. But some things dont kill you they leave u crippled.

But its like playing poker if your winning why leave the table.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dying is fine and dandy. But some things dont kill you they leave u crippled.

But its like playing poker if your winning why leave the table.

thats a risk we all take

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also ran E my first and only time and went to A before PCT. Never had tren cough, never felt toxic but I did get EVERY other side mentioned. I had to carry extra T-shirts in my car because that's how much I was sweating. Be happy your not getting the sides because they did suck bad.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also ran E my first and only time and went to A before PCT. Never had tren cough, never felt toxic but I did get EVERY other side mentioned. I had to carry extra T-shirts in my car because that's how much I was sweating. Be happy your not getting the sides because they did suck bad.

after dnp tren sweats aint shit to me

New Threads