breaking the rules of tren

Ped X

Reaction score
Wow 2013.. that's about how old my avatar is. Lol

Tren's biggest side for me other than bp and ****ing my cholesterol, is it kills my appetite and gives bad heart burn/indigestion.

Methyltren hits me way harder, way faster, and strangely with less sides than regular tren.

I have the same sides with tren as you, along with night soaks. My first run with tren was E also and I turned out fine. Sorta..

Never tried methyltren though.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I have the same sides with tren as you, along with night soaks. My first run with tren was E also and I turned out fine. Sorta..

Never tried methyltren though.

Ya my first inj cycle was test mast tren, all long esters cause I was a pansy for pinning (still am, but deal with it better now).

I sweat all the time.. even test makes me sweat more, tren definitely to a greater extent and it's definitely not limited to just nights for me... I start pouring sweat just walking to or from my car.

Id highly recommend try methyl tren... even 1.5mg a day feels like "tren on steroids"

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I agree with 69, it may make you feel alpha and fearless at the forefront of your conscious, but back in there you'll begin developing anxiety about everything, overthinking everything, and becoming highly on edge and opinionated. See a guy glance at you and 50 questions start popping in your head like **** this mother****er, wtf his bitch ass lookin at, etc. See a fine girl smile and you begin assuming you could **** her.. it's all brought on by anxiety caused from tren. Really is quite a crazy drug.

Reaction score
Im one of those who has close to none on side effects below 400mg. Anything above that and I have to be doing hyper hydration with some OTC support too.

Its a game of Russian roulette. No one knows exactly how their bodies will respond. Many factors come into play; genetics, fitness level, experience, condition of the body at time of use.
If you're totally side effect free on a high dose of GOOD tren, then you're in the minority. Fact. Everyone is different and will respond a little differently. Fact.
This is a dangerous statement to make, especially to the young aspiring lifter looking for easy gains. You could be potentially setting them up to fail. Moreover you could implement the entirely wrong mindset and leave some poor bastard with life changing negatives.

Ped X

Reaction score
Im one of those who has close to none on side effects below 400mg. Anything above that and I have to be doing hyper hydration with some OTC support too.

Its a game of Russian roulette. No one knows exactly how their bodies will respond. Many factors come into play; genetics, fitness level, experience, condition of the body at time of use.
If you're totally side effect free on a high dose of GOOD tren, then you're in the minority. Fact. Everyone is different and will respond a little differently. Fact.
This is a dangerous statement to make, especially to the young aspiring lifter looking for easy gains. You could be potentially setting them up to fail. Moreover you could implement the entirely wrong mindset and leave some poor bastard with life changing negatives.

What is the difference between GOOD tren and bad tren?

Reactions: Jin
Reaction score
This thread was a good read- made morning cardio tolerable lol

Does anyone use Tren transdermally? Back in college my dumbass friends and I would drive to the feed stores in central PA and buy ralgro carts to pulverize in a mortar and pestel- mix with DMSO- and smear it on our thighs. Wrap it with cello and wait a few hrs. Results were amazing actually but id never do it again. Hell of a drug though.
Peter

New Threads