DNP- Short term Vs Long Term...Thoughts?

GYMBRAT

Reaction score
250 for 20 day's everyday is the definite way to run DNP. At least for me it is. If your diet is on track you're on your way.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
This dnp stuff doesn't sound too bad after a bit of research on here

IronCore

Reaction score
This dnp stuff doesn't sound too bad after a bit of research on here

The key words "With research"... I often caution would be users of DNP to research before you try... IT WILL KILL you if used incorrectly. I prefer to run 250mg for 30 days. like it was said before you can lose a good 15-20 lbs that way. but remember diet and cardio are still a factor. I also throw in ECA and T3 and feel great... you sweat like a whore... but it works well... and make sure its freezing cold outside when you do run it... you will need to cool yourself off at some point.

Reaction score
As some of you may know, my experience was a tolerance after 2 weeks, so Im gonna stick with the 2 on 2 off cycle, but totally concur on the 4 day warm up, first time I woke up like a fish out of water.

Reaction score
No idea why people use to use this shit. HOw fat do you get to not be able to get lean off test, tren and clen.
Drug for the laziest of the lazy, c'mon....

IronCore

Reaction score
No idea why people use to use this shit. HOw fat do you get to not be able to get lean off test, tren and clen.

wow ritch... one hell of a post there... thanks for the incredible insight... I bet you just convinced everyone who reads this thread to stay away or be labeled as the laziest of lazy... good job brainiac...

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score

How many people train to their full potential BEFORE taking steroids? Probably like 10% of the community, if that. Does that mean 90% of everyone are the laziest of lazy for using gear? No, they want results faster and better then without drugs. Same goes for DNP. Why worry about loosing muscle dieting for 2 months when you can take DNP for 3 weeks and get the same results without worrying about loosing a bunch of lean mass.

Reaction score
wow ritch... one hell of a post there... thanks for the incredible insight... I bet you just convinced everyone who reads this thread to stay away or be labeled as the laziest of lazy... good job brainiac...

Your welcome.

Some offended people by that, whatever man. I call it as I see it and ya'll are lazy.

to the other dude. I started did my first cycle after well over a decade of training, looked better than most after their first cycle. I paid my dues man...

deal with it.

I was better natty than most on gear before ever touching gear so don't include me with the turds who load up after 10 days of training.

Reactions: Jin

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

Why run tren and clen since you can get big and lean on just test alone?

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner. You don't like it fine. You think the users are lazy fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine happens to be you know next to nothing about the compound whatsoever and it's painfully obvious.

Reaction score
Why run tren and clen since you can get big and lean on just test alone?

DNP is by far the most effective fat burner. You don't like it fine. You think the users are lazy fine. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine happens to be you know next to nothing about the compound whatsoever and it's painfully obvious.

I knew a reply like this would come along, lol! Just another post justifying the fact you probably suck and can't look impressive off intelligent gear use.

Keep em coming....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I knew a reply like this would come along, lol! Just another post justifying the fact you probably suck and can't look impressive off intelligent gear use.

Keep em coming....

Ritch do we know each other from tid?

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score

Keep em coming....

It's funny you mention "intelligent". When you find it let me know.

Reaction score
I'm getting more curious about this compound as I read this thread. How does it work exactly to cause targeted fat loss? I should know this, I learnt about it already but forgot. All I know is it has something to do with preventing breakdown to ADP or inhibiting ATP for energy use which somehow increases excess cals to be lost as heat?? So it's basically a powerful thermogenic that increases your metabolism?? If so how does it specifically target fat loss? or is it also considered catabolic and may also eat muscle? Also now that I think of it, if it is inhibiting ATP breakdown or synthesis then wouldn't that cause issues with muscle contractions/cramps because ADP is required for muscle contraction (along with Ca2+) and ATP is required to end the contraction when binding to the myosin head? lol Idk. Someone fill me in here..would love to find a compound that sheds fat without eating muscle.

One other thing I remember about this compound was it's potential carcinogenicity from it's phenol group? Is anyone concerned about this? I know pretty much everything gives us cancer these days..apparently now including the red beef / turkey bacon I eat all the time which according to the WHO is gonna increase my chances of colon cancer by 17%. YES. Cant't wait.

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I'm getting more curious about this compound as I read this thread. How does it work exactly to cause targeted fat loss? I should know this, I learnt about it already but forgot. All I know is it has something to do with preventing breakdown to ADP or inhibiting ATP for energy use which somehow increases excess cals to be lost as heat?? So it's basically a powerful thermogenic that increases your metabolism?? If so how does it specifically target fat loss? or is it also considered catabolic and may also eat muscle? Also now that I think of it, if it is inhibiting ATP breakdown or synthesis then wouldn't that cause issues with muscle contractions/cramps because ADP is required for muscle contraction (along with Ca2+) and ATP is required to end the contraction when binding to the myosin head? lol Idk. Someone fill me in here..would love to find a compound that sheds fat without eating muscle.

One other thing I remember about this compound was it's potential carcinogenicity from it's phenol group? Is anyone concerned about this? I know pretty much everything gives us cancer these days..apparently now including the red beef / turkey bacon I eat all the time which according to the WHO is gonna increase my chances of colon cancer by 17%. YES. Cant't wait.

Several studies have shown DNP to spare muscle catabolism.

How it works? Taken from examine.com :

4.1. Uncoupling and Metabolic Rate

Dinitrophenol can stimulate oxygen consumption in cells[7] and a general spike in the metabolic rate[2] at around an 11% increase per 100mg Dinitrophenol consumed.[8]

Under normal metabolic conditions, 1 ATP molecules are created during one passing of Acetyl-CoA through the Kreb's Cycle (The TCA) and many energy intermediates are produced in addition to the lone ATP; these energy intermediates go through oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondria to produce an additional 11 ATP. Dinitrophenol is an oxidative phosphorylation inhibitor, and prevents these 11 additional ATP from being formed by interfering with inorganic phosphorus uptake into the mitochondria (needed for ATP synthesis) and also acting as an ionophore, which drastically hinders the electrochemical gradient in the mitochondria required for ATP synthesis.[9][10][11] It is the shift in the electrochemical gradient that causes the fat loss, as the excess ions that carried potential energy (calories) are dissipated as heat.[12]

About DNP being carcinogenic, taken from the EPA:

No information is available on the carcinogenic effects of 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans. (1)
One study reported that 2,4-dinitrophenol did not promote tumor development in mice. (1,5)
EPA has not classified 2,4-dinitrophenol for potential carcinogenicity. (4)

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I kinda wanna give this a run now maybe a 2-3 weeker at 250mg but winter had been like 60 degrees up here

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Been in the 60s in the Chi, too. Yesterday and today it's in the 30s then back up to the 50s for the rest of the week. Gotta love midwest weather....

Reaction score
Several studies have shown DNP to spare muscle catabolism.

How it works? Taken from examine.com :

4.1. Uncoupling and Metabolic Rate

Dinitrophenol can stimulate oxygen consumption in cells[7] and a general spike in the metabolic rate[2] at around an 11% increase per 100mg Dinitrophenol consumed.[8]

Under normal metabolic conditions, 1 ATP molecules are created during one passing of Acetyl-CoA through the Kreb's Cycle (The TCA) and many energy intermediates are produced in addition to the lone ATP; these energy intermediates go through oxidative phosphorylation in the mitochondria to produce an additional 11 ATP. Dinitrophenol is an oxidative phosphorylation inhibitor, and prevents these 11 additional ATP from being formed by interfering with inorganic phosphorus uptake into the mitochondria (needed for ATP synthesis) and also acting as an ionophore, which drastically hinders the electrochemical gradient in the mitochondria required for ATP synthesis.[9][10][11] It is the shift in the electrochemical gradient that causes the fat loss, as the excess ions that carried potential energy (calories) are dissipated as heat.[12]

About DNP being carcinogenic, taken from the EPA:

No information is available on the carcinogenic effects of 2,4-dinitrophenol in humans. (1)
One study reported that 2,4-dinitrophenol did not promote tumor development in mice. (1,5)
EPA has not classified 2,4-dinitrophenol for potential carcinogenicity. (4)

Cool thanks Doc. I like examine. It definitely sounds like an amazing drug...I might try it out next summer along with some tren :cool:

IronCore

Reaction score
Cool thanks Doc. I like examine. It definitely sounds like an amazing drug...I might try it out next summer along with some tren :cool:

not in the summer holmes... thats asking for trouble... run it in winter first to see how it works... summer time can kill you from the inside out. read up some more... and one thing to note... NO ALCOHOL while on DNP.