DNP- Short term Vs Long Term...Thoughts?

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
not in the summer holmes... thats asking for trouble... run it in winter first to see how it works... summer time can kill you from the inside out. read up some more... and one thing to note... NO ALCOHOL while on DNP.
Yeah..I used dnp when I was in ****ing Sudan lol..Every time I would take a piss, it was black. I cut the run short. Not my brightest idea for sure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
my personal opinión and what i do is: take 750 first 3 DAYS then down to 500mg for 3 days then down to 250mg 3 days, that way YOU ONly suffer 9 days with ALl success and also taking a load like this you can feel the effects the same day you take it, don't HAVE to wait 2 to 3 days to kick in, with Dnp every DAY counts

kdraoui

Reaction score
my personal opinión and what i do is: take 750 first 3 DAYS then down to 500mg for 3 days then down to 250mg 3 days, that way YOU ONly suffer 9 days with ALl success and also taking a load like this you can feel the effects the same day you take it, don't HAVE to wait 2 to 3 days to kick in, with Dnp every DAY counts

So you are using a front load approach. Have you tried the pyramid approach? What are the benefits to your system?

New Threads