Thanks
    Thanked 3,263 Times in 1,933 Posts

Com'on boy you want to be a Texan or a cowboy.

Thanks
    what a dueshe dad, lil guy is fast, but dad will def end up hurtin that lil guy eventually
    "I think I'm gonna try to do a barrel role, and if that goes good, I'm just gonna nose down and call it a night"

"Nahh....I'm a white Guy"

Muther Fawken RICH -RIP BIG BALLS

Thanks
    SMH...I was waiting for him to run his son over as hes looking the speedo. Jackass
    Think of it like this bag, is full of my fukks. You're not getting any of em. None of em. I give zero fukks.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,893 Times in 3,417 Posts
    Everybody knows kids who dominated in little league or Pop Warner football, but their asshole parents ruin them, they burn-out, and don't even play sports by their senior year of high school.

That said, that video reminds me of when I was a kid (in a good way), minus the Texas part. I had a paper route (the Globe for you Massholes). The Sunday paper was so big, you could only fit like 5 into your paperbag on your bike. My old man would put the papers in his car and make me run house to house delivering the papers. I couldn't get in the car lol, he'd pass the papers out the window. I ran at least 3 miles, and thee was no jogging. I slowed down once, and he drove away, went back to my house and left the papers there. My mother always laughs about how bad she'd feel seeing me come down the street on the final stretch sprinting house to house.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DieYoungStrong For This Useful Post:

AlphaD (12-18-2013),BigGameHunter (12-18-2013),Maintenance Man (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts
    Originally Posted by DieYoungStrong View Post
    Everybody knows kids who dominated in little league or Pop Warner football, but their asshole parents ruin them, they burn-out, and don't even play sports by their senior year of high school.

That said, that video reminds me of when I was a kid (in a good way), minus the Texas part. I had a paper route (the Globe for you Massholes). The Sunday paper was so big, you could only fit like 5 into your paperbag on your bike. My old man would put the papers in his car and make me run house to house delivering the papers. I couldn't get in the car lol, he'd pass the papers out the window. I ran at least 3 miles, and thee was no jogging. I slowed down once, and he drove away, went back to my house and left the papers there. My mother always laughs about how bad she'd feel seeing me come down the street on the final stretch sprinting house to house.
    I like that story DYS

Alpha I went to school with a kid whose Dad use to tie him to the bumper of his Ford Ranger and make him run in the Texas heat so he could make weight. This doesnt suprise me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BigGameHunter For This Useful Post:

DieYoungStrong (12-19-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    I like that story DYS

Alpha I went to school with a kid whose Dad use to tie him to the bumper of his Ford Ranger and make him run in the Texas heat so he could make weight. This doesnt suprise me.
    ^^^ Damn BGH that's harsh... !!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,986 Times in 2,993 Posts
    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    ^^^ Damn BGH that's harsh... !!!!
    Yeah that kid was an animal. 4 time state champ one defeat. His brother who trained with him and his dad is in the Texas State Penn

Thanks
    Thanked 6,096 Times in 3,299 Posts
    Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    SMH...I was waiting for him to run his son over as hes looking the speedo. Jackass
    what I was thinking also, didn't show the "64" in the console

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BigGameHunter View Post
    Yeah that kid was an animal. 4 time state champ one defeat. His brother who trained with him and his dad is in the Texas State Penn
    Testinal fortitude is what my football coach called it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlphaD For This Useful Post:

DieYoungStrong (12-19-2013)

E-Fighter Extraordinaire Joliver's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 1,479 Posts
    I coach little league. Its coach pitch for 5-6 year olds. It isn't that serious. Hell, its comical to watch them chase butterflies while the ball rolls to the fence. But I will be damned if some fat ass dads don't scream at me at 3rd base relentlessly. I've had people follow me to my car. Shit is ridiculous. If I boot them (ask the umpire, basically), they have to pay $300 to get back into the park. It is the deadliest job I have ever had.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Joliver For This Useful Post:

graniteman (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by joliver View Post
    I coach little league. Its coach pitch for 5-6 year olds. It isn't that serious. Hell, its comical to watch them chase butterflies while the ball rolls to the fence. But I will be damned if some fat ass dads don't scream at me at 3rd base relentlessly. I've had people follow me to my car. Shit is ridiculous. If I boot them (ask the umpire, basically), they have to pay $300 to get back into the park. It is the deadliest job I have ever had.
    Yea, I went through the same shit. Nobody wants to volunteer or help at practices but all of them mouth off at the games. I had one guy kept lippin off from the bleachers so we finally ended up toe to toe and he pee'd down his leg. Next Sunday comes back with a friend , getting drunk standing behind our dugout calling me out, even talking shit to our players. After the game he's waiting in the parking lot, I grabbed him by his throat , pile up begins and I get reprimanded by the league!! My last year of coaching

Thanks
    Originally Posted by graniteman View Post
    Yea, I went through the same shit. Nobody wants to volunteer or help at practices but all of them mouth off at the games. I had one guy kept lippin off from the bleachers so we finally ended up toe to toe and he pee'd down his leg. Next Sunday comes back with a friend , getting drunk standing behind our dugout calling me out, even talking shit to our players. After the game he's waiting in the parking lot, I grabbed him by his throat , pile up begins and I get reprimanded by the league!! My last year of coaching
    I feel your pain...

I'm very involved with youth football and high school football. High School isn't bad, but youth football is insane. It's funny because I'm on the field with the kids, and they are having a great time. Their parents are in the stands screaming bloody murder with no clue what they are even talking about, or sometimes, you get the asshole coach who is telling his kids how to take out opponents.

I had a coach yelling at 10 year old kids to break the legs of the opposing tailback a few years ago - going into detail about how to do it (Johnny you hold him up and Timmy, you put your helmet right into his knee). I got in his face and called him a disgrace. He said something back, and I told him it's pretty damn obvious he's never played a down of football in his life. That shut him up quick. I'm all for hitting a guy so hard he's got snot bubbles on his face, but do it clean. The guy thought he was John Crease or something.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DieYoungStrong For This Useful Post:

graniteman (12-20-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
    Testinal fortitude is what my football coach called it.
    My father used to say the same thing...and I thank him daily for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,514 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Nothing wrong with John Crease.... Pain does not exist in this dojo does it?
    There's nothing like a slice of tiller to get your day started -PFM

Dizz - you're white. Please dont say nigga - DieYoungStrong

DONALD TRUMP 2016

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yaya For This Useful Post:

DieYoungStrong (12-19-2013),graniteman (12-20-2013)