Too Many Cowards

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Some dude just tried to act Alpha Male on me at the gas station that only lead up to his embarrassment, doubt he will try that shit again.

I love to look in a mans eyes and watch him piss himself!

Before people start freaking out NO I didn't hurt him or physically touch him he didn't give me a chance to do so because he humbly agreed that he better get the F away from me that instantly.

He should have not tried to pick a fight with me thinking I would coward up as he ended up doing so, I'll take a beating and still not coward up because I was raised right!

WTF is wrong with people?

Reaction score
they are used to talking shit and people being scared of words. not used to someone calling their bluff on their shit talk. all too often it works for them. there are too few people who will stand up for themselves and he had you mistaken for a pussy which suprises me, i figure you are pretty big. Guess he thought you was a big teddy bear.

Did you cut him off at the gas pump? lol

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn SFG sorry i knocked your cheese curls out of your hand at the pump.....i said i was sorry! Nice...i would like to hear more details too.

Reaction score
That's crazy bro. I actually had a dude pull a gun on me this past summer because he "THOUGHT" I said something to disrespect him. I was even in my work vehicle and he still didn't care. I agree bro some people r NUTS. U never know if someone is being a coward or really doesn't give a sh#t about life.

don draco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Many people are cowards. They use offensive words & unjustified aggression to create a facade of toughness.. and when that fails, they cower away & submit. I had the same thing happen to me recently.. if you stand your ground, it's very easy to see what lies behind the mask.. and usually, it's not a man. Those with the biggest egos are usually the weakest.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than the look on some dumbass's face when you hit them after they are all "just hit me bro what are you going to do bro?"

Good times.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good thing that wasn't tiller. He would have stabbed you in the face with an ice pick and then scalped you.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Some dude just tried to act Alpha Male on me at the gas station that only lead up to his embarrassment, doubt he will try that shit again.

I love to look in a mans eyes and watch him piss himself!

Before people start freaking out NO I didn't hurt him or physically touch him he didn't give me a chance to do so because he humbly agreed that he better get the F away from me that instantly.

He should have not tried to pick a fight with me thinking I would coward up as he ended up doing so, I'll take a beating and still not coward up because I was raised right!

WTF is wrong with people?
people are ****ing nuts man i mean really nuts

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
when in doubt knock em out. but im sure you know that one. sfg

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nothing better than the look on some dumbass's face when you hit them after they are all "just hit me bro what are you going to do bro?"

Good times.

Reminds me of the time I got kicked-out of the famous patriot / raiders, snow bowl, tuck rule game....to this day I am still pissed at myself for getting the boot, but my friends who were there still thank me for the story.

Reaction score
I try to avoid it as much as possible these days but, if comes to that point I'm old school. I'm not gonna call the cops or whatever. I'm going to hit them and keep hitting them until one of us is knocked out. I can buy more teeth but I can't buy back my dignity.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Good for you SFG, it's a fine feeling to put an asshole where they belong. I'm getting a little old but I still don't mix words with nobody.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Good for you SFG, it's a fine feeling to put an asshole where they belong. I'm getting a little old but I still don't mix words with nobody.
I'll be 45 next month I sure as shit don't like this type of stuff but for me I have a bigger issue with the young acting out on me although this guy wasn't young.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
I'll be 45 next month I sure as shit don't like this type of stuff but for me I have a bigger issue with the young acting out on me although this guy wasn't young.
unfortunately it's true with the young, at the gym I get a lot of looks like Aren't you a little old to be in the free weights section, I keep my composure and just push weight, most of the guys know me and are pretty cool. There is always a douche in the group.

ImDennis

Reaction score
society is too fragile these days, always end in fukin court, but i know what your talking bout, i had a guy who i tried to pass and everytime i went to change lanes, he would change lanes, hes break check me etc... he rolled down his window and i called him a little btch, and he gets out of his car, and i got out of mine and he just said "stop driving so fast" and got back in his car... people think theyre bad ass untill they find someone whose willing to retaliate, then they put their heads down

Reaction score
As long as these lil fukkers dont have a knife or something too. It just pisses you off even more to have to take it from them and then stab them with it.