How about pinnacle getting busted??

Reaction score
I haven't been on this forum since its moved...but I came back and noticed alot of ology and pinnacle haters..I myself get sick of the ology newb shit..(same questions year round)..and pinnacle dominating sales only on their website. I have went through a couple ugls with pinn being what I thought very good. Its just no surprise with sooo much forum advertising, that they'd get their ass busted..Discuss..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** it you are tiller just for having a name that I misread for justin long.

Welcome to ugbb btw.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
if u dont like answering questions that young steroid users may have wtf are u doing on the boards?
I don't know of anyone who starts out as a seasoned lifter/AAS cycler, hence the questions that new guys have.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know of anyone who starts out as a seasoned lifter/AAS cycler, hence the questions that new guys have.

Better for a noob to ask "stupid" question and get pointed in the right direction, then not ask anything and seriously mess themselves up.

This is a dangerous game we play, and education is the key to keeping your health.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is not tiller guys

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id like to....discuss when...people dont know.....how to properly use....ellipses...and there initial post leaves me feeling like I will never get those precious few moments back after wasting my time reading it.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Question is out of the confusing 1st post is did Pin get busted by LE or is he just talking about busted by members?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
****ing rage cock sucking mother ****ers eat my 2 inch dick lick my chocolate star fish you good for nothing peaces of shit all your mothers suck cock in hell

Idk I saw everyone else raging so I did to.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Id like to....discuss when...people dont know.....how to properly use....ellipses...and there initial post leaves me feeling like I will never get those precious few moments back after wasting my time reading it.

If I was better with computers... I would post a vid...of the guy...ranting to billy Madison... after he talked about the puppy... that lost his way.

New Threads