Explain blast/cruise to me.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I lost my gonads when I got married. I got them back in the divorce but they were slightly damaged.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being hypogonadal is deemed a health risk. Going on TRT to address this issue is beneficial to your health. The person who goes on TRT and doesn't need to be on has made himself hypogonadal...the issue the former tries to address.

I understand that. Not what I was talking about.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but have to also ask what the FUK bridging is in terms of this aas usage as well, i ubderstand blast n cruise as this is what lil j20 is gonna do once i get my bloods stable again, but is bridging then only using compounds to stay on cycle but bridge to another set of compounds and thus extend ur cycle?

So a mass cycle bridged into a cut or something like that??

And if so is it possible to bridge into something else and when done go straight back to a cruise??

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to hijack this thread but have to also ask what the FUK bridging is in terms of this aas usage as well, i ubderstand blast n cruise as this is what lil j20 is gonna do once i get my bloods stable again, but is bridging then only using compounds to stay on cycle but bridge to another set of compounds and thus extend ur cycle?

So a mass cycle bridged into a cut or something like that??

And if so is it possible to bridge into something else and when done go straight back to a cruise??
imo if you are on trt,you can bridge from one cycle to another(watching bloods etc) say if you are going from a mass cycle to a cutting cycle,i would get bloods and see where you stand before you bridge into your other cycle,but only if you are on trt

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear the term a lot and I think I have a small idea about it but could someone explain blasting and cruising to me? What is it, what's the purpose, who is it good for and not good for, examples, etc.

Blast=period of time with higher dosages

Cruise=period of time with smaller dosages

TRT=a "cruise" at 250mg or less per week

Pros blast on 4g's easy, cruising at 1.5-2g's..this all includes orals

I like to blast at 2g minimum and cruise at 1g minimum

NeoPT

Reaction score
Blast=period of time with higher dosages

Cruise=period of time with smaller dosages

TRT=a "cruise" at 250mg or less per week

Pros blast on 4g's easy, cruising at 1.5-2g's..this all includes orals

I like to blast at 2g minimum and cruise at 1g minimum
Out of curiosity, what does your Hdl typically look like during each of these phases?

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what does your Hdl typically look like during each of these phases?

Everything stays within normal range

Only negative is Bp stays at hypertension levels..I got lisinopril for the BP. Not worth strokin out.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everything stays within normal range

Only negative is Bp stays at hypertension levels..I got lisinopril for the BP. Not worth strokin out.

How is lisinopril working out? And how much are you taking?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't even imagine 4g+.

hulksmash

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't even imagine 4g+.

Haha, I could-even tempting when the money is right.

I literally feel like a god on 2g test+1g deca.

I was 4 weeks in when, on Monday, I had my truck wreck-70mph, no seatbelt, 2 barrel rolls-

No injuries except bad quad soreness and stiff neck.

I still thank the amount of gear I was pushing to come out unscathed; that and my grip strength (and God-preciate it, bud).

All you want to do is **** and wreck shit. Temper stays in check because you feel so superior it's petty to get mad at the weaklings.

Maybe it's just me...

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used Lisinopril 20mg/day and it did nothing for my BP. I was 160/98 at one point. Only thing that helped was to donate blood.

New Threads