Inzer Knee Sleeves really feel a difference in stability

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a set of these for Christmas. Since I am training for my first meet I thought it a good idea to take better care of my knees. I used them today and I gotta say I could really feel a difference in stability. I just thought I would give inzer some props incase anyone is on the fence about buying a set of these. I think ill get the elbow sleeves next.

knee_slv_xlrg.jpg

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been using the Inzer sleeves for years and they give enough support when lifting those last heavy sets.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a set of these for Christmas. Since I am training for my first meet I thought it a good idea to take better care of my knees. I used them today and I gotta say I could really feel a difference in stability. I just thought I would give inzer some props incase anyone is on the fence about buying a set of these. I think ill get the elbow sleeves next.

http://www.inzernet.com/images/product_shots/knee_slv_xlrg.jpg
I got a pair of Elitefts elbow sleeves a little while ago and I love them. Great elbow support. Give 'em a look Steeler.....I'm sure Inzers are good also. Do you like the knee sleeves instead of wraps?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score

http://www.inzernet.com/images/product_shots/knee_slv_xlrg.jpg

They are to keep the joints warm you can also pull them down over your shins when pulling to help with scabs.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got a pair of Elitefts elbow sleeves a little while ago and I love them. Great elbow support. Give 'em a look Steeler.....I'm sure Inzers are good also. Do you like the knee sleeves instead of wraps?

I'm just using the sleeves for training. I'm by my self. I also go a set of wraps for Christmas for the meet.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are to keep the joints warm you can also pull them down over your shins when pulling to help with scabs.

These ones have Velcro to make them tighter. It kind of felt like a spring. Does that make sence? It seamed to make me feel more stable. I even went down to a 12 inch box today for the first time and it felt good.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I do like the sleeves. I have a pair just like those. It is more convenient that the wraps, but they give less support, in my opinion. All things considered, they are pretty damn good.

I am an inzer fan. Good products.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm just using the sleeves for training. I'm by my self. I also go a set of wraps for Christmas for the meet.

These ones have Velcro to make them tighter. It kind of felt like a spring. Does that make sence? It seamed to make me feel more stable. I even went down to a 12 inch box today for the first time and it felt good.

Makes sense and be sure to use the wraps a few times before the meet so you have the feel to them.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Makes sense and be sure to use the wraps a few times before the meet so you have the feel to them.

I'm going to have to learn how to use the damn things first. Lol. I don't have the slightest clue how to put them on.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of them w/o the Velcro strap. I love them. Great for keeping old knees warm.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do like the sleeves. I have a pair just like those. It is more convenient that the wraps, but they give less support, in my opinion. All things considered, they are pretty damn good.

I am an inzer fan. Good products.

I knew it would be less support. But some is better than none right? I train by my self and I still have to learn the wrap.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm going to have to learn how to use the damn things first. Lol. I don't have the slightest clue how to put them on.

Google it and find criss cross bow tie bro!

Bow tie will allow you to rip them right off and criss cross with prevent them from slipping or leaving a gap.

Crank them tight, roll them up tight as hell before you put them on so that they already have great stretch to them.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Google it and find criss cross bow tie bro!

Bow tie will allow you to rip them right off and criss cross with prevent them from slipping or leaving a gap.

Crank them tight, roll them up tight as hell before you put them on so that they already have great stretch to them.

Thanks SFG. I'm gonna need all the help I can get at the meet. I won't know anyone. POB is helping me out with that.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there's not much to wrapping your knees s4l. there's a lot of different ways to do it and you'll love how much faster you come out of the hole bro.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there's not much to wrapping your knees s4l. there's a lot of different ways to do it and you'll love how much faster you come out of the hole bro.

I did the research that SFG suggested and it looks pretty easy. Do you rewrap for every set in training or leave them wrapped? Seams like they will cut off circulation a little

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good luck, bud! What's your prep cycle look like? I know nothing about prep cycles for a PL meet.

To be honest I don't know for sure yet. I haven't got it from my coach yet? He's a pretty busy guy but I think he's gonna email it to me before the end of the month.

New Threads