More vids

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I just love watching these vids. These babes actually motivate me.

Reaction score
Man those r some bad ass chicks wit super discipline and dedication. Very motivational and inspiring! I wish my wife was a workout freak like them....:'(

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see some changes in her body too.

CptFKNplanet

Elite
Reaction score
I find chicks more motivational than guys actually. The milf I train with motivates the hell out of me. She pushes harder than anyone else I've met. Got her to hit BWx6 on squats today :)

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Larissa Reis! Hot damn, shiken, shiken.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I find chicks more motivational than guys actually. The milf I train with motivates the hell out of me. She pushes harder than anyone else I've met. Got her to hit BWx6 on squats today :)

Agree 100%. Finding a good dude for a training partner is NOT easy. I haven't had a partner in years. They just are never reliable. I did have one guy I lifted with for a few years when I was younger. He took me under his wing, and showed me around the lifestyle...then he moved. Haven't had a steady partner since.

I do train with my wife now, but I point her off to do her own things while I do mine. We always squat together because she feels better with me there to keep tabs on her form. She trains like a beast. Harder then most guys at my gym. She can bust out 10 dead-hang pull ups and squats 185 for 5 ATG. She weighs 130, and is all natural. I wish I had her genetics. 90% of bros at the gym hang out and have social hour. They always ask me why I look so pissed in the gym. I not pissed, I'm focused, and will gladly have a friendly small talk conversation with you when I'm done.

Watching a hot girl do proper squats makes me horny as all hell.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Her name is Suzanne Svanevick and yes she is a treat to watch. She's probably 18 or older by now.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Awesome to watch not some thing I would want in my gym it's a distraction an them dressing like that is SKANKY!

Great if she's ur girl an dresses that way at home, But not show ur shit to everybody.

{'Calcul08'}

Lady Member
Reaction score
Her name is Suzanne Svanevick and yes she is a treat to watch. She's probably 18 or older by now.

Keeping my fingers crossed there'll be more inspirational vids of her made in the future..

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
rocking those booty shorts.
damn I just caught myself Drooling...
weight training makes women so sexy.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
You write (video) put youtube link here (/video), and voila!

just change the ( ) with [ ]

New Threads