power lifter busted with small amount of gear, synthetic marijuana, and more...

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
That's why I keep my excess gear in a safety deposit box at the bank! I know that they can subpoena it, but one more step.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what the fuk is synthetic weed?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
K2 I think its called?

K2 was banned same as bath salts because idiots would smoke it. But they have their use as incense.
Theres actually so many REaL strands of weed that theres no need for fake kinds.

But it probably was the class 1 controlled substance.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
POB is correct it's K2 while hydroponic is actually the real deal just grown faster and indoors.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what the fuk is synthetic weed?

Synthetic weed is an natural herb that they spray with some chemical shit that is supposed to mimic actual weed. They sell it at head shops as herbal incense or some shit. I've seen stories on the news recently because kids are getting all ****ed up and hallucinating from it like bath salts. Kellen Winslow Jr. just got popped with it.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Synthetic weed is an natural herb that they spray with some chemical shit that is supposed to mimic actual weed. They sell it at head shops as herbal incense or some shit. I've seen stories on the news recently because kids are getting all ****ed up and hallucinating from it like bath salts. Kellen Winslow Jr. just got popped with it.

Yeah that synthetic shit is what that guy was on ( I believe it was bath salts) in Miami when he chewed off that other guys face..... idk if anyone remembers that but it was nasty....

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
People on papers smoke that shit so they can pass a piss test.

f.r.a.n.k.

Reaction score
Exactly ^^^
Synthetic Mary J is essentially incense that are "not for direct inhalation"
K2, spice, space, freedom, Mr nice guy, zombie kill, etc...
Started mainly with high school athletes so they could pass random drug tests. Well the shit started killing kids. There were news reports everywhere about star athletes dying because of this shit. I knew people personally that used it and most would puke their brains out, literally be stuck, lose motor skills, have seizures, and all kinds of other shit. This shit was a new level of ****ing stupid.

New Threads