First time Test

Reaction score
Quads shots were never my number one site; glutes seem to be painless. Although you may hear about pinning a muscle after micro trauma, I have found that after leg training, I do not notice any additional soreness. You should be limping the next day after a good leg session anyway.

I've been staying away from pinning my quads for lack of knowledge. Where in the quad is a good injection location?

Reaction score
imo the quads are the best site. depending on your dosage, I started a little high on dosage and got great strength results but I bloated really bad...

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm is very helpful if you need help with new spots

Reaction score
I do quad shots daily. Your first cycle will hurt like a bitch for a few weeks but soon you will learn to love it. Unless your not weird like me...

Like Malevolence said it is your first cycle. I would try rubbing your quads for a few minutes to loosen the muscle. Then after you pin, rub your quad again to rub the oil in. It will help spread it around and not hurt so much since it is your first cycle! It helped me the first time I did quads.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
If was cheating u wouldnt have to go to gym or eat good..I love tht statement.. hear it all the time..

Metalhead1

Elite
Reaction score
If was cheating u wouldnt have to go to gym or eat good..I love tht statement.. hear it all the time..

Yeah its total bullshit. With all the research and dedication i definitely wouldnt consider i tcheating either. Plus its not cheating unless youre a-rod! :p

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Love my quad Injections.. Been doing them as my prime for years now.. Did glutes once and couldn't walk for a few days haha.. Everyone has there spots.. But ya almost everywhere will hurt the day after till u get used to it... But the pain mostly is coming from the testosterone crystals in the muscle

will

Reaction score
I pinned quads one time and my knee and calf swole up as big as my quad. Shut me down and put me on crutches for a week. Ended up going to the Dr and told them what had happened from fear of being screwed up. Good thing cause infection had set in and had to get antibiotics. Quads scare the hell out a me now. Everyone is different, but glutes seem to be the easiest for most anyone.

Last edited:

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quads only for me and only the first two hurt. Like budda from then on... Happy times ahead for you Mr. Sir!

will

Reaction score
I know on the infection part, just has me gun shy. I have a family nurse that pins my glutes so all I gotta do is set back and take it. Have hit them so long now really no need to change. Next run I'm gonna pin move to test prop eod so I'm sure quads will come back into play for me. Right now no since in fixing what isn't broke