First time Test

Reaction score
Long story short. I'm about to try testosterone for the first time and I've tried to research the best I could but I can't find anything helpful enough to make me feel comfortable. I'm a former trainer, I'm in good shape with better than average size. Just finally decided to see what I can do cheating. I'm 5'10 220. I've got everything but I want to do it right. So I'm humbling asking for help. Such as dosage, how often, do I need an estrogen blocker (I have Arimi-T if I do) do I need to cycle off. Best injection sites etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Please save any smartass comments. Why go out of your way to be a douche. God bless and thanks again.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pops covered the most useful information you need. Read up on that and if you have questions/concerns afterwards, let us know.

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb buddy.......And hey......it ain't cheating if everyone is doin it :32 (17).....Looks like u got a pretty nice foundation to start from so I guess...." IT'S SHOW TIME".. Good luck brotha and enjoy the ride :32 (1):

11Bravo

Elite
Reaction score
Def not cheating, you will have to work harder and be more disciplined or you're just wasting your money.

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the darkside, stick to the advice these guys give, they really do know a lot. They've helped me with almost every cycle and have helped me avoid and or manage negative side effects brought on by AAS. Good luck

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
My friend its not cheating its maximizing you still gotta work and eat.. But you know that. Test e, or cyp. 500mg a week keep your anastrozole on hand, youll need tamoxifen and clomiphene for pct.. Maybe some HCG.. A lot of guys like to pin ventrogluteal, or glute.. I like delts. A test cycle is simple sides if any manageable and have a good time growing.. Typically traps and shoulders start to blow up first for me anyway.

Reaction score
Question, my syringe is ml. I'm not sure how much I'm suppose to withdraw? And can you tell me more about the cycle off? When to take the things you mentioned

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Question, my syringe is ml. I'm not sure how much I'm suppose to withdraw? And can you tell me more about the cycle off? When to take the things you mentioned

Read about post cycle therapy here there is plenty of info. mL indicates volume not dose. So if you have test e 250mg/ml then 1ml is 250mg. If you want 500 mg then either 2 250mg (1cc) pr 1 500mg (2cc) shot.

Sounds like you have a lot more reading to do. Not saying you are stupid. You just don't know yet.

Reaction score
Also, I did my first injection in the quad last night. And it's sore this morning..I mean really sore. Almost feels like I got hit with 5 good leg kicks. Soreness was to be expected. Just curious if this is normal and I'm just being a bitch.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also, I did my first injection in the quad last night. And it's sore this morning..I mean really sore. Almost feels like I got hit with 5 good leg kicks. Soreness was to be expected. Just curious if this is normal and I'm just being a bitch.

Quad shots can be very painful to some. Especially into virgin muscle.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Quads shots were never my number one site; glutes seem to be painless. Although you may hear about pinning a muscle after micro trauma, I have found that after leg training, I do not notice any additional soreness. You should be limping the next day after a good leg session anyway.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try pinning sites that you will be working out that day. Seems to get that oil moving and absorbed better.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do quad shots daily. Your first cycle will hurt like a bitch for a few weeks but soon you will learn to love it. Unless your not weird like me...

ImDennis

Reaction score
if you ask me, putting cheating and test in the same catalog is immature, it's not cheating, if you dont plan on staying on your gains will go away, blasting once a year is fukin stupid, b&C

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I do free oral test injections if you are interested. Sounds like that may be more up your alley. High in protein as well.

New Threads