balkan pharm

Reaction score
a friend of mine is using this product, anyone know if it's gtg or how this pharm is? Or any of their products

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the one with the pic of a fly in one of their bottles?

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes it is.

Isn't this the one with the pic of a fly in one of their bottles?

I ran thier Test C about 2-3 years ago and got blood work done at 4 weeks. It tested good and I got good results. Shortly after I was confronted with the picture POB mentioned above. I have not run then sense.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That picture still gives me the willies

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have seen more negative reviews than good. Herd that alin and Balkan are the same not sure if that is true or not

Reaction score
I saw two, balkanpharm and balkanpharmaceuticals? I'm assuming you mean just pharma?

Reaction score
Ive been taking the stealth juice super tren from alin and since jan 1rst and I haven't been this aggresive, strong, and vascular on anything else. Usually I don't feel anything on tren I just get stronger. But this is pretty amazing. And freakin cheap compared to what I was paying b4. I just got test prop, winstrol, clen, and t3 for this cut. All bp. So guess well see.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's nothing. It's like the worm at the bottom if the tequila bottle. If you draw and inject the worm, it's better then LNE.

Reaction score
I've used Alin before. Despite all the bad press, I received my orders. Definitely underdosed, but it did show up....Really hesitant to go there again,but it did show up....

Lt. Aldo Raine

Reaction score
Shit!! Thats the full package right there! It came with a intramuscular Mosquito to save you money from buying pins.

Reaction score
Hello,

First post. I have used Alin Since 2007. Orders have always came and gear wis always legit. I'm on Balken Test prop right now and it's good. I have mostly used stealth but have never been disappointed. I think anyone giving Alin bad reviews are competitors.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I also know some guys who like Balkan but I never tried it

New Threads