Hello, new from Tampa FL

bikinisouthfl

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Stefany, I have some questions about supplements. I am currently using protein, a multi vitamin and fish oils. I am told this is all I need and that fat burners are dangerous etc etc. I want to compete next year. I have three trainers I am currently considering here in Tampa, FL and following closely to see which one would suit my needs the best. I also have another trainer who is in Ny (where I am from) who i would like to use but what would you guys say about a trainer far away trying to get someone ready for competition? I realize you dont need to be close to train someone as long as they stick to the plan but in posing and walking and all that sort of thing i dont know if i would feel confident doing it for my first one over skype. Any feedback you would have would help. Thanks

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Glad to have ya here

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Check out our Diet & Nutrition section, lots of good info and knowledgeable Blokes there!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fat burners aren't dangerous, they are just useless. Its basically just caffeine.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. In regards to picking a trainer I'm sure you're looking at their experience and past clients. But i think you're right when it comes down to getting your posing, walking, stage presence, you should have someone present in person. I see the girls at my gym practicing for their shows sometimes and their at it for hours critiquing their set-up.

Reaction score
welcome to ugb. like said above check the diet section. I'd go with a trainer close by, to make sure you stay on track. it's easy to say you are on track, someone close by will see that you are on track and if you're not, they will be on your ass to get you where you need to be. especially since you are wanting to compete soon, i'd def go with a close trainer. check their credentials though. have they trained anyone that has made it?

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Ohhhh shit. A fellow Floridian. Step aside boys...

lol Welcome to the underground!

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. In regards to picking a trainer I'm sure you're looking at their experience and past clients. But i think you're right when it comes down to getting your posing, walking, stage presence, you should have someone present in person. I see the girls at my gym practicing for their shows sometimes and their at it for hours critiquing their set-up.

Absolutely I agree,,, also your familiar with stuff like clen and t3? I myself used ecy stack and it worked well

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG family. I agree with having a trainer present, someone that can guide, motivate you.....especially pick you up when you really start to diet down. It can be a rough journey on your own. You will gain a lot of knowledge here.....so stick around

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

bikinisouthfl

Lady Member
Reaction score
i have trained with no one i am planning on Audrey Presson i believe. She is IFBB pro
welcome to ugb. like said above check the diet section. I'd go with a trainer close by, to make sure you stay on track. it's easy to say you are on track, someone close by will see that you are on track and if you're not, they will be on your ass to get you where you need to be. especially since you are wanting to compete soon, i'd def go with a close trainer. check their credentials though. have they trained anyone that has made it?

New Threads