How to find a legit source

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No disrespect to TB or Rumpy...but honestly I'd like to hear from POB on this topic.

You can't be a little bit pregnant.

If someone with a post count of under 10 comes out of the gate asking for how do I find a legit source type question its either acceptable or its not.

The advice just hang out and get to know me better bs sends the absolute wrong message IMO.

It should be settled by management not by members who have been here a few months.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just think it's a phase everyone goes through and that we can say no but still be polite to new members. I don't see what's to be gained by beating up on new members just because they ask a silly question. But I agree, I will abide by what ever PoB says. Or maybe it would be best I just stay out of new member threads.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
if u guys knew how many of these threads we have seen u would be blue in the face..Rules are rules no asking for sources..the boards are made for knowledge only

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Technically he didn't ask for a source and I don't think he crossed the line and broke any rules. Either way, I just think we should try to make new members feel al little more welcome. I think we can correct them without just telling them to fuk off and get lost, that's all. I also see very few of you have posted to his new member intro thread. Either way, I'm off to the gym.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
This isn't a source boa.. oh dammit I'm late to the party on this one

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You weigh 160 pounds and your looking into AAS? The best AAS you can use is food to get gains! It amazes me as people look into AAS without even taking a look at their diet and training first. AAS is something that is used when you have reached your maximum potential with proper diet and training. While some people with excellent genetics can grow with just eating Cheetos, that's not very common. At 160 pounds I really doubt you have reached your peak. Also doesn't matter how you try to put it but this is NOT A SOURCE BOARD.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The name of this thread is "How to find a legit source?" There is no question in my mind that the spirit and letter of the rules were broken here.

From my understanding this is the one and only form (Steroid Underground UNCENSORED) where anyone is allowed to ask any questions about sources. The purposed is to save newbies from being scammed as well as list personal reviews from members who may know something either positive or negative about a specific source that someone asked about.

It is a completely different situation to ask "How to find a legit source?" That makes it looks as if people come to UGBB to find sources. Where that is not the case. UGBB is a discussion about how to best (most safely) use performance enhancing drugs. Let's not forget many people live in countries where AAS are not illegal. Others are on TRT/HRT and are legally prescribed these medications.

What's wrong with this thread (and why its against board rules) it is requesting the disclosure of where to purchase illegal substances. UGBB IS NOT COMPLICIT AND NEVER WILL BE WITH ANY ILLEGAL ACYIVITY! As I said earlier the appearance of being complicit with threads like this one where the OP was directly asking how to find a legit source brings unwanted attention to UGBB fro the reason stated above.

And, just in case it was not clear from what I said earlier and what nearly all the experienced guys who responded to this thread said, UGBB IS NOT A SOURCE BOARD. So, stop asking or your account will be terminated as the rules posted by sticky clear state inside this form (as OP clearly new as he made reference to the fact he was aware UGBB is not a source board but went ahead and named his thread "How do you find a legit source?"

Technically he didn't ask for a source and I don't think he crossed the line and broke any rules. Either way, I just think we should try to make new members feel al little more welcome. I think we can correct them without just telling them to fuk off and get lost, that's all. I also see very few of you have posted to his new member intro thread. Either way, I'm off to the gym.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just one last thing. I consider UGBB my home board. I have never been anything but supportive of new members. This will never change.

However, when someone ~ anyone risks the very existence of this board with threads such as this one I'll admit that the welcome mat is quickly rescinded.

There are rules here for a darn good reason. It's to protect the greater good. Sometimes new members will need to be banned for breaking the rules if even only for a short time so they learn (and other members learn) it will not be tolerated.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hate to jump in here but this is the UNCENSORED section and from my understanding of reading the sticky no rules have been broken in this thread yet. There has been no spamming, no advertisement, no links, no price lists posted. Yes it is true that we are not a source board but this section is about people sharing their experiences with sources out there good or bad.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you POB.

Ok, guys. I believe I may have experienced a little LNE rage (LNE directly from Tiller Labs). That shlt is totally legit.

Rumpy, I'll be reducing my dosage immediately....;)

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you POB.

Ok, guys. I believe I may have experienced a little LNE rage (LNE directly from Tiller Labs). That shlt is totally legit.

I certainly didn't mind you asking.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you POB.

One day when i grow up. And stop being such a puss. Ima try some of that LNE

yeti

Reaction score
When I first saw LNE on this forum... I tried looking that shit up for like... 15 mins. LOL

On a side note, Lobliner (yeah yeah, I know what most people think about him) basically repeats what EVERY person's saying here: http://youtu.be/Bx9UZgci4G0
I knew a kid, way too young, 16 years old, weighting all of 130lbs who ordered some .com gear and got an abscess from it. Kid couldn't even bench 95lbs...

powermaster

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here. I did read the rules. So i know this is not a source board. I am mainly looking for tips on how to find a legit source. So many advertisements online. Forums are mainly people argueing if some labs and pharms are fake. Some more known companies is a 60/40 chance they are real. Kalpa. I have been looking at ek gear and still can't tell if its a rip off or not. I have done 2 cycles before but my source is no longer around.

If i could get put in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. I have done my homework and continue to on aas. Thanks guys

Sounds like to me that maybe the question should have been how to tell if a source is lagit and not get scammed.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Guess pick one and go with it.. ull kno ur answer in about 5-6wks..

Reaction score
Man o man brother do I feel ur pain. All of us were once in ur shoes and yes, it truly does suck! But unfortunately like Rumpy said, you just have to keep doin more research and homework and make some good friends. Stick around and get to know people and make friends. Remember brother, TRUST IS EVERYTHING! Well Good luck buddy and nice to have u here.

Good advice.

Reaction score
Everyone on every board always keeps it tight like we have a secret. PM me I'll give you plenty. Then research them yourself. We're suppose to be in a brother hood here.!

yeti

Reaction score
Everyone on every board always keeps it tight like we have a secret. PM me I'll give you plenty. Then research them yourself. We're suppose to be in a brother hood here.!

Dude it's your first post and you're telling this guy to PM you so you can give him "plenty"? It's obvious you're not to be trusted and most likely a scammer. Come on man... these guys were giving the OP good advice, telling him to research his shit, and just be careful. This stuff is illegal for a reason.

New Threads