How to find a legit source

Reaction score
Hey guys im new here. I did read the rules. So i know this is not a source board. I am mainly looking for tips on how to find a legit source. So many advertisements online. Forums are mainly people argueing if some labs and pharms are fake. Some more known companies is a 60/40 chance they are real. Kalpa. I have been looking at ek gear and still can't tell if its a rip off or not. I have done 2 cycles before but my source is no longer around.

If i could get put in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it. I have done my homework and continue to on aas. Thanks guys

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
before we talk source....what kinda homework have u done? what where your last 2 cycles?

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
Pm a member here named rumpy
He has all the hook ups ;)

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But seriously Paleo, the question has been asked a lot and there's no easy answer. The best don't advertise or have web sites so you won't find them on your own. I think the only advice anyone can give you is to stick around and make friends.

Reaction score
Man o man brother do I feel ur pain. All of us were once in ur shoes and yes, it truly does suck! But unfortunately like Rumpy said, you just have to keep doin more research and homework and make some good friends. Stick around and get to know people and make friends. Remember brother, TRUST IS EVERYTHING! Well Good luck buddy and nice to have u here.

Reaction score
So i am at 5' 8 160 lbs about 10 b.f. I haven't done a cycle in a few years.

My first cycle was

test e 500 mg 8 wk
Deca 450 mg 8 wk

pct
clomid 50, 50, 20, 20

It seems like a decent go around. Simple not to much got good gains and my joints felt good.

2nd cycle was

Sus 250 500 mg 10wk
Eq 400 mg 10 wk
Winny V 4 10 wk

PCT
clomid 75 75 50 50

I got pretty strong and lost a decent amount of body fat especially in the abs. I was a solid 185 lbs at this point. I was 1rp max at 315 for bench,
375 atg squat and around a 400 lbs deadlift. My grip wasn't that good for the deadlift i think.

Like i said that past cycle did me well. I kept most of the gains. But within the couple years i haven't done a cycle, my most motivation lacked and i stopped going to the gym as hard as i was. I took almost 7 months off. I have been back in the gym for 3 months now and muscle memory is coming back. I do martial arts and am more concerned with weight/ power ratio. Ive been doing a steady 5 x 5 workout to get my base back. And a solid core and calisthentics work out on off days.

Im trying to rebuild my body for better explosive power and agility. I hope i answered any of the questions you had

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You need to run your cycles longer. Your first one should have just been starting to fully kick in when you stopped. Try test for 16 weeks and deca for 14, or even up to 20/18. You'll be amazed at how much happens after the 10 week mark.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont look like u did much research or homework with them sad looking cycles

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would seem to me since you you've done 2 cycle and have gotten gear before you'd already know the answer to this question.

If I were a mod I'd ban you. You clearly have not done much if any research and you open your own post by saying I know UGBB is not a source board but I am not too smart so I'm going to ask the question any way.

People like you attract attracted unwanted attention. This board is to help brothers who aren't stupid, who are here to learn, and who are also willing to contribute.

Reaction score
I said in my first reply i was looking to be shot in a good general direction. I also said that my source was gone because it has been a couple years since i have had one. I have done research to educate myself on what i was dealing with. Not trying to cause unwanted attention. That is also a reason why i joined to get more information and contribute to anything i have experience with. Chill out bro, i will watch my future posts.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was making the point logically if you knew how to find a source 2 years ago its unlikely you'd forget.

And, more importantly on your very first post you broke a rule that you were fully aware of. There should be consequences.

Do you think somehow the rules apply to everyone else, but not you? You are not and just be aware you've made a very poor first impression.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It wasn't his very first post. He did a new member intro first, and he didn't actually ask for a source. He may not have made a good impression but I don't think he actual broke any rules.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didn't we just have this discussion a week ago??? And to the OP you are setting yourself up to get scammed making these kind of post

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
just learn from this ...no asking for sources of any kind in any manor or way

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think we have this discussion every week. I just feel sorry for they guy and don't want to beat him up too bad. I think he get's the point now.

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
Well I gotta back Rump up here.. A big reason is I think its best to let guys ask the most basic questions, run dumbest ideas, and just generally let them put themselves out there and feel comfortable knowing we will help as best as possible.

New Threads