Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
U sir are an absolute piece of dogshit..fuk u

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Dude it's your first post and you're telling this guy to PM you so you can give him "plenty"? It's obvious you're not to be trusted and most likely a scammer. Come on man... these guys were giving the OP good advice, telling him to research his shit, and just be careful. This stuff is illegal for a reason.

U sir are an absolute piece of dogshit..fuk u

Idk which one made me laugh harder but thanks for the laughs.

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
To the op, make friends bro ive been traveling a bit latley so not in the same situation as at home but back home I'm naturally a really friendly and approachable guy so was always talking to everyone and once people start to trust you and realise your as dedicated to training as they are there happy to let you in the know with how you can get stuff you want, so be sociable bro I'm not saying while training that's a big no no but after training spark up a yarn with fellow lifters about how they go about there training. Im pretty new to the whole net forums as I'm pretty old school with liking to talk to people in person but as you can see from responses to your questions there's a lot of like minded knowledgeable people on here, i was on ology before this and really didn't like the vibe felt like everyone was getting paid by sponsers to market there gear even had private messages from guys asking if I wanted to buy gear which was a huge red flag for me!

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
If your desperate enough just to ask for sources online straight forward you prolly shouldn't be asking.
BB is a life and if ur in the lifestyle long u will find sources.
Ok no more bumping for me just amazed how many ppl ask this..

Reaction score
Best sources tend to be the ones who remain somewhat personal/small.

In my experience, the bigger and more popular a source becomes, the sloppier they get. Especially if they're the manufacturers too.

I've stuck by sources I've had with years, and haven't needed to stray away. Partly because I didn't go making ridiculously big orders off the bat (but smaller, more frequent orders over time), remained in good contact with the source staff, and also because I've always believed if you've found something good, be careful who you share it with. The more people that know about it, the more people that can hurt it/take advantage.

Reaction score
There's nothing worse than spending your hard earned money and getting screwed over. It has happened to me twice since I've started cycling. And what also sucks is people are scared to give you their source for one reason or another. My bet is on the legality aspect of it. At any rate, I told myself I'd at least let one person know one official source so that maybe they could pass it along to another striving athlete. Napsgear.org They have been dependable and quick. Pass it along

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's nothing worse than spending your hard earned money and getting screwed over. It has happened to me twice since I've started cycling. And what also sucks is people are scared to give you their source for one reason or another. My bet is on the legality aspect of it. At any rate, I told myself I'd at least let one person know one official source so that maybe they could pass it along to another striving athlete. Napsgear.org They have been dependable and quick. Pass it along

:32 (18): 10 characters

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to drop a grenade in this thread and blow it to fuking pieces. For a number of reasons

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to drop a grenade in this thread and blow it to fuking pieces. For a number of reasons
this is back when i was all fukked up hahahaha

Reaction score
Frist know what your getting into , about AS know your lab work and have them done , know about cycles , look into sarms frist

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Lmao! I'm keeping this thread open the rest of my day at work to watch the great responses to that last sentence come in.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
var winnie clomid only..anyone got a hook up?

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Hold a sign out in front of your gym that says
"looking for legit source". I'm sure some one will help you out.

Reaction score
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx dot .com snm. I think they are quite new but have ordered from them multiple times now and their stuff is legit and they deliver FAST! seems to be a very well run and organised company imo!

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads