How to find a legit source

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
xxxxxxxxxxx dot .com snm. I think they are quite new but have ordered from them multiple times now and their stuff is legit and they deliver FAST! seems to be a very well run and organised company imo!
A UGBB member for all of 17 minutes and already pushed a bogus website twice!
It must be legit!
Can I just send you a couple grand via personal check and you send me what you think is best?

Last edited by a moderator:

Caballero

Reaction score
ultimateRetards.com. I think they are quite new but have ordered from them multiple times and their stuff is legit as Darwin!! they deliver FAST when not drooling on themselves! seems to be a very well run and organised company imo!
Fixed......

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I agree in the same boat

Your starting to seem like some disabled wheel chair paraplegic with down syndrone, autism and a speech impediment that left you talking like steven hawking with a voice translater on a dead battery....da fuq is wrong with you

Reaction score
im in the same boat now. I really really want to try and ive done my research and know exactly what i want, but i have no idea where to get any. i Know people who im 99% sure are on stuff, (some their own girlfriends told me) but i dont think they like me and i still havent found anyone to help. what do i do?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
im in the same boat now. I really really want to try and ive done my research and know exactly what i want, but i have no idea where to get any. i Know people who im 99% sure are on stuff, (some their own girlfriends told me) but i dont think they like me and i still havent found anyone to help. what do i do?

Try to be more like-able.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score

Start fukking their girls and talk them into getting you the info.

Reaction score
You see guys at the gym that are probably using. If not, go to a different gym.
Make friends with them, you don't have to be BFFs but just enough so they trust and know you're not LE. How to make friends? Depends on how "friendly" you are, you could do it in a day, or a month if you're shy. Just hang around, say hi at first, talk about exercise form, weights whatever.
After that it's easy. You may not have access to every type of gear and lab, or you may pay more than what you would get on the internet, but you know for sure it's not a scam.

Reaction score
Guys im very interested in CABERGOLINE but i hear it is rare aleast where i am. Any tips and thoughts?

Aoutest

Reaction score
On line pharmacies (Indian) sell pharma caber. Ancillaries are the easiest to procure.

Edit: Can we give out sources here? If so, I'll post a pharmacy website that I use for HCG and Cabergoline.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you could pm but ill take it with a grain of salt

You got that backwards. If someone is sending you a pm perhaps they don't want anyone else to see where they sent you.

Also if you don't have Parkinson's you don't need caber.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread has had more looks then any other thread on this board. Damn.

Caballero

Reaction score
This thread has had more looks then any other thread on this board. Damn.

Guess it goes to show how many legit sources are out there....Slim to none !! lol

Last edited:

Chillinlow

Reaction score

Maybe you should stop hanging around their gfs..... I'd probably tell you to get ****ed

Reaction score
sucking off a moderator usually works too.

This isn’t true do not do it. I tried and it didn’t work. I was told after sucking him off I would get gear in the mail in 2 weeks. 6 months later no gear. Total rip off!

Reaction score
Bodybuilding rule number one, never give up your source.