My tren got cloudy

Mean Machine

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just noticed one of my tren E vials is a little cloudy and not as clear as my other vials. I think my girlfriend had the window open and it got cold in the bedroom. how can I fix it? do i just drop the vial in some hot water? do i need to vent the vial with a 25 gauge needle?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I just noticed one of my tren E vials is a little cloudy and not as clear as my other vials. I think my girlfriend had the window open and it got cold in the bedroom. how can I fix it? do i just drop the vial in some hot water? do i need to vent the vial with a 25 gauge needle?

Don't vent it it will come out the needle whole just drop it in a boiling pot.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I run mine under hot water, as soon as it clears I draw it out and pin

Reaction score
Yea bro the same has been happening to me only because when I got my shipment it was - 20 ° outside, so yea it pretty much froze. But, all I did (multiple times) was heat up a coffee cup full of water in the microwave for about 2 - 3 minutes than as soon as I got it out i dropped my tren in and let it sit for about 5 mins. I did this process about 4 - 5 times and now everything is gtg. Hope this helps ya bud.

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I heat the water in the cup for 1 minute. It should be enough, 2 to 3 minutes is way too much.

Mean Machine

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks guys, my tren is now back to normal. one minute in the kettle fixed it.

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
I want sfg to chime in again on the cup microwave. . I do this often before pinning and hope im not hurting it..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I want sfg to chime in again on the cup microwave. . I do this often before pinning and hope im not hurting it..

It's ok for compounds that withstand high heat but tren is not one of them.

New Threads