Robolics labs and black widow labs?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
#1. So many people here are quick to bust everyone's balls. #2. It's like everyone is scared to lose $100 or so dollars taking a chance in this game.
#1. Welcome to UGBB
#2. you're a clown! People aren't afraid to lose $100. Their safety and security is just worth more to them than some second rate start up. You are all about your lab but you're not even up and running. This isn't a source board and you've only been allowed to spew your garbage because you made a wise choice to do it in the uncensored portion of the board. Furthermore, if you were smart you would have just let shit die off a long time ago, but have chosen to continue to push it. By doing so, you're only pushing the people you deem as potential customers even further away. I suggest 1. go to a local community college and take a marketing class and 2. pick a different board to apply your newly learned skill on.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
My ex-intelligence officer senses are tingling...

Who is this -SD- character that posted on this thread? Robolics?

Something's really fishy here, and it's not tunafisherman.

This thread started 16/02/2014

Last post was 16/05/2014

Then, more than a year after that (18/08/2015) comes -SD- (who joind the forum Aug 2015), obviously owner of Robolics - to claim Both are legit.

Then from the mountains comes down galloping (29/09/2015) on his white steed, the already notorious Syndicate_LAbs (or "The Kid" as I personally nicknamed him), "...personally vouching to both robolics and Black widow".

Jambi (the OP), posted this exact same post in other forums in 2014, where other board users pointed out that something's fishy (again, sorry tunafisherman).

I think that this is just posts to make people think that Robolics is on the same level as Black Widow (a name that people are riding on for at least 20 years), it's basic marketing technics so next time you hear Robolics - you think Black Widow.

Or am I just paranoid guys?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I was able to follow your logic. It's all a conspiracy.

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
Robo was on evo and SD is the owner.

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure robo and bw are different labs.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Wow... You did?

It really is a plausible scenario. Both of then are more intelligent than your average noob even if simply based on sentence structure and vocabulary. They're not "new" yet plug sources quickly.
The average person with an iq higher than 75 would wait until they had settled in before backing a source, so as to not look like a nut swinger.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure robo and bw are different labs.

Yes, of course they are. I meant that -SD- is trying to make people think that his gear is on the same level as Black Widow. "they are both legit" is the answer every time, everywhere this post has been posted.

Of course, I'm just playing, not accusing anyone of anything, those are all just theories and hypotheses.
It's just totally weird that the guy resurrecting this old thread from the dead is -SD-.
My theory that somehow Syndicate_Labs is connected to -SD- is maybe far fetched, even though they both joined this board in a month interval or so (a mod may confirm if I'm right), and they are both Us domestic labs. One thing Is more plausible, and it's that someone is trying to connect the brand 'Robolics' to a product that vets knows as legendary for being overdosed.

Last edited:

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, of course they are. I meant that -SD- is trying to make people think that his gear is on the same level as Black Widow. "they are both legit" is the answer every time, everywhere this post has been posted.

Of course, I'm just playing, not accusing anyone of anything, those are all just theories and hypotheses.
It's just totally weird that the guy resurrecting this old thread from the dead is -SD-.
My theory that somehow Syndicate_Labs is connected to -SD- is maybe far fetched, even though they both joined this board in a month interval or so (a mod may confirm if I'm right), and they are both Us domestic labs. One thing Is more plausible, and it's that someone is trying to connect the brand 'Robolics' to a product that vets knows as legendary for being overdosed.
What brand is known by vets to be "legendary" and "overdosed"? I haven't read anything that conjures up anything more than a yawn?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
What brand is known by vets to be "legendary" and "overdosed"? I haven't read anything that conjures up anything more than a yawn?

So I guess it's more of a regional thing. I talk about 1999-2000. Yet, I'm with you on that one, nothing special about Black Widow, and I can bet nothings special about Robolics either.

Reaction score
Im new to this board, just left Evo cause things are getting out of control. They pretty much just banned every domestic source and to much politics for me to want to even deal with anymore. So you may take my advice as a grain of salt since I have not built up any credibility on this site but will earn my stipes by contributing as much as I can

BWL is still up in running there was some impressive bloods posted on his gear however he was banned due to customer service issue and a hair found in one of the vials. That right there was a huge red flag for me. I personally would not mess with any lab that could let that happen. I ca pull up labs you want. For both Robo and BWL

Robo was Evo bread and butter and was recently banned due to not replacing gear that caused a lot of pip for a few members then on top of that the new rules that state no domestic sources. I have ran Robo Test cyp and Tren (very pricey) however the gear was some of the better aas I have used, He also has a $400 min which kinda sucks. But if I had to pick between the 2 I would go with robo however he is private and it is invite only.

Im new hear, but think this will be my new home. This place seems like its got a good head on its shoulders. Feel free to hit me up with any questions and Im looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can. Cheers

Reaction score

Absolutely not lol. I've never had a real conversation with SD. I simply gave an answer to the question asked. I've personally used Robo before. It was good gear and I grew on it. It did have some more bite than usual or what I would have liked. However he does run a legitimate lab. Obviously we joined around close to the same time all Evo domestic sources got banned at the same time.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Absolutely not lol. I've never had a real conversation with SD. I simply gave an answer to the question asked. I've personally used Robo before. It was good gear and I grew on it. It did have some more bite than usual or what I would have liked. However he does run a legitimate lab. Obviously we joined around close to the same time all Evo domestic sources got banned at the same time.

Yhe, I was obviously just playing around.

Reaction score
By any chance, is there something wrong with Robo? I have attempted to order and have received no response. I have dealt with him before and everything was super fast and the product was outstanding. I hope nothing is wrong.

Reaction score
Robolics

Is something wrong with Robolics? I have ordered in the past and he was always super fast and the product was outstanding. I have been trying to reach him for the last couple of days and received no response. Hope he is still in business.

Reaction score
Im new to this board, just left Evo cause things are getting out of control. They pretty much just banned every domestic source and to much politics for me to want to even deal with anymore. So you may take my advice as a grain of salt since I have not built up any credibility on this site but will earn my stipes by contributing as much as I can

BWL is still up in running there was some impressive bloods posted on his gear however he was banned due to customer service issue and a hair found in one of the vials. That right there was a huge red flag for me. I personally would not mess with any lab that could let that happen. I ca pull up labs you want. For both Robo and BWL

Robo was Evo bread and butter and was recently banned due to not replacing gear that caused a lot of pip for a few members then on top of that the new rules that state no domestic sources. I have ran Robo Test cyp and Tren (very pricey) however the gear was some of the better aas I have used, He also has a $400 min which kinda sucks. But if I had to pick between the 2 I would go with robo however he is private and it is invite only.

Im new hear, but think this will be my new home. This place seems like its got a good head on its shoulders. Feel free to hit me up with any questions and Im looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can. Cheers
very true bro! i just left evo too seems like the runners cant stand UGs anymore and its crazy crazy!!
i used ROBO and BWL couple times in the past, they were both good but robo is on my top of all the gears i ever tried. and its true that they are kind of in the dark now. by the way i just joined right now lol

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you all are really leaving Evo to come here then post an intro and get involved in the community. Having your first series of posts be about a lab makes you all look like schills.

New Threads