What's a good source board

Reaction score
I could use some advice on sources, as advice on crappy gear doesn't get me anywhere. Bunch of buttmunches in the game selling bunk gear. AML is one of them. Even though most of us are in favor of bending a few rules, we shouldn't be ripping each other off. I've been out of the gym for a while and no longer have any valid sources. Any advice?

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This isn't a source board and we don't discuss sources here sorry

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the best labs are all private, so you will need a personal referral. This is not a source board, and I honestly don't know of any that I would trust. Anyone with a web site or that advertises publicly is probably not your best bet. My only recommendation is to make friends.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I think "good source board" is an oxymoron or misnomer. If they need the advertisements and open source policy to attract business why would you want to use them? Quality speaks for itself...nobody goes to buy a Ferrari bc of a magazine ad they ran in motortrend magazine. The brand will speak for itself.

Reaction score
I as well wish this thread could be answered. but unfortunately they are right. only way to get anything you know is quality is through someone else. I've been ripped off before and I'm sure it'll happen again. I guess time and experience is the only answer. money. that too. thank God taxes are in!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isnt he in the uncensored section? And....he did ask for advice which was given. Although his question is unanswered if he actually reads other topics in this section we have talked about bad sources.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Isnt he in the uncensored section? And....he did ask for advice which was given. Although his question is unanswered if he actually reads other topics in this section we have talked about bad sources.

I moved it to the uncensored section, it was in anabolics. I read it as asking for advice, not outright asking for a source so I cut him some slack.

JackC4

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Google......

^^this....... Process of elimination, time, due diligence. Read everything you can, stay away from eroids for gods sake.

Find a home board not a source board, and pay your dues.

shenky

Reaction score
Network, network, network and don't jump the gun. I've jumped the gun and it is no fun (no rhyme intended)

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good smorgasbord

TheBlob

Elite
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good smorgasbord

The asian buffet in Renton is awesome we are talking all you can eat seafood, and teriyaki, crab rangoon... Dang im getting hungry

DreamChaser

Elite
Reaction score
it's easier than alot of people make it out to be just can't jump the gun..

Get Some

Reaction score
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing people post that this is "not a source board"... the guy never said this was a source board!

He did originally post it in the wrong section but all that happened was it was moved to the correct one. talking about places to find sources is legal, although not recommended as long as you can avoid sending someone to a private source. There are several good overseas sources, but they are harder to find. Why? because good sources that have been around for awhile are harder to find for a reason! That's why they are still around!

M_T Pockets

Reaction score
I think dumb questions on sources should just be deleted.

New Threads