Kiwi travelling to Canada!

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, just decided to join here after being on ology for a while and realising that it's full of people trying to scam people into buying gear well that's my opinion anyway, I only had a few posts on and had private messages from guys trying to sell me gear online which I thought was a bit fishy..anyway here's my stats:
26 years old
80kg
12% bf
Been training since I was about 18 and been really serious about it for the past 3 years, would really like to do some bb comps in the near future, I've done just one cycle last year and will be looking at doing another later on this year. In Perth Australia at the moment but travelling around south east Asia and indo in a couple weeks with my partner who is Canadian then off to Ontario Canada which I'm Syked for! Looking for advice and to meet some like minded people on here and hopefully not get scammed by anyone, peace!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB! Rule of thumb if you get a PM from someone trying to sell you gear it is a scam.

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Cheers for the heads up man, heard a lot of negative comments about ology and good ones about here so decided to give this forum a go. Thanks Deirdre!

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Lots of positive and negative posts about ology that's why I joined here if someone trys popping their bunk gear here a lot of people will tell them where to shove it love that about this board no pulling punches straight to the point that's exactly why I can honestly say is why ive stayed and I know a lot of people have been here longer than me but im not goin anywhere im proud to call this place my new home

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb bud. This is truly an AWESOME board!!! Great people and great knowledge!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard !

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Ology sucks. No paid sponsors here or deleted posts for speaking against said sponsors. Just straight up good people.

woodswise

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB bro. Canada this time of year? Have fun!

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Cheers guys feels a lot more welcoming here as well! Look forward to posting up some questions and learning a lot and helping out where I can.

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB bro. Canada this time of year? Have fun!

Haha nah man I'll be getting there around June so won't have to go from surfing in 30 degrees in Bali to minus god knows what that'd be too much! I'm from we Zealand so used to the cold but it's a different breed of cold over there from what I can see so gonna be interesting!

New Threads