New Member Intro

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I've been peeking through the window awhile, and I've finally decided to walk through the door. I've been browsing this and other sites for awhile now, and this seems like the best fit for me.

Anyway, I'm a 37 year old male, 5'10" 192lbs. I'm not specifically interested in body building per se, my goals are more performance oriented.

I've been weight training for about 20 years now, including the occasional month or two off over that time span. My training right now is a mixture of crossfit, straight strength training, and my new obsession, Olympic weightlifting.

It's taken quite some time to learn my body, and exactly what it does/doesn't like, and boy oh boy do I wish I had that knowledge 15 years ago! :-D

Anyway, I've been thinking about, and researching, the world of AAS over the last few years. By NO means do I think that I know everything, in fact some of it is still a mystery to me. I'm hoping to expand my knowledge before I take the plunge, through this forum, and experience from others such as yourselves.

Anyway, sorry for the long winded intro, but once I started typing, I just didn't stop!

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great intro & great handle, Mate! Welcome to UGB! Ask a lot of questions, read the stickies and you'll gain much knowledge here.

Reactions: CJ

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Yeah, I made sure to read the rules sticky before I posted. I'll pretty much read and reread everything on here, and try not to ask any stupid or redundant questions.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI..This place is a river of golden knowledge. ..get a high post count and you can become a future SI pro like jada

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I made sure to read the rules sticky before I posted. I'll pretty much read and reread everything on here, and try not to ask any stupid or redundant questions.

I like you already brother!!! Welcome aboard.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to this amazing board!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I've been reading up on the value of having blood work done during a cycle. It's like I'm in college again, with all this studying! :-D

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground......... Nice to see you step through the door.....Keep researching and when you have a question....ask. The experience,knowledge and guidance that comes from the diverse family here..... you can put a price tag on. Stay active.

woodswise

Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB bro. This is a good place to learn.

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions, stupidity is doing things without questioning

New Threads