Legal,Steroid Alternatives

Reaction score
Yo wassup peep's ok let me cut a long story short, I've used cycles in my mid 20,s and now I'm in my mid 30's 35 to be exact!. Now my question is can I buy any legal alternatives from any body building shops,? Ok I amitt I'm not 100%, clued up on the whole knowladge and thats why I'm asking hear right now.My reasons for wanting alternatives is due to a few reasons, One I'm pretty much broke, and have only just managed to pay for my gym membership, I've no real, or proper sustainable income , not yet anyway, also last time I did my cycles my physique was alot lighter, lol putting it midly I'm now 36% body fat!!, and I'm also a little afraid, that I could go heaveyer , instead I need to tone up and build muscle. I'm am willing to risk some bits for what its worth,I'm 14 stone bang on, and only 5ft,6in, Ive tons of flab need to reduse waist size, and chest fat,.
I'm only hitting the gym 3 times a week, and going more for the burn, as many reps as possible. I've been going again to the gym for 3 months, and I can already see results, but I know the differance from when I was stacked with juice, hence I just dont have the same drive , nor strenght and have to go so much lighter than before. I've been to the doctors also for a health check, bloods ect, and only thing wrong seems to be my BP, which is a little over averadge, cholestral is good, I've no gyno, hair loss, or any other permanent side effects from ten yrs ago, as far as i can tell but not 100%. Yes ten yrs ago was the last time, I been to the gym, and now that I choose to go for it again its just not the same.Before my cycles were Decca, Sustanon, 8-12wk, then breaks, with similar times with Test Cyp, Testoviron, Decca, and DBol(oral).
Can I mention before on breaks I never used aromitise inhibitors ,or HCG's and this is now another concearn for me , but so far from what we can tell everything is good, health wise in regards of Anabolic side effects. Well now I've got the itch again, I keep loosing a few pound, but then putting it back on again for some unknown reason. I'm sticking to a strickt diet, of hardly any Carbs, or sugars, if any early through the day to burn shit off, eating as much Veggies,and protein drinking plenty of fresh water every day, and using saunas after work outs,(I love them they chill me out so much).
Only thing is I want to supplement, but want effective ones that are half safer than the real macoy, and is there anything out there I can get behind the shelfs,. I'm a limey Btw and live in the UK, hope this is the right thread I'm posting in forgive me I'm new. I've noticed Supadrol was on the market and ONLY JUST BANNED so is there anything similar that I can have a go with that I can get my hands on. Unfortunately all my sources have dried up as its been years since I purchased any AAS. Hope someone can tell me whats availablwe if anything that gives results.

GreetZ Bod.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo wassup peep's ok let me cut a long story short, I've used cycles in my mid 20,s and now I'm in my mid 30's 35 to be exact!. Now my question is can I buy any legal alternatives from any body building shops,? Ok I amitt I'm not 100%, clued up on the whole knowladge and thats why I'm asking hear right now.My reasons for wanting alternatives is due to a few reasons, One I'm pretty much broke, and have only just managed to pay for my gym membership, I've no real, or proper sustainable income , not yet anyway, also last time I did my cycles my physique was alot lighter, lol putting it midly I'm now 36% body fat!!, and I'm also a little afraid, that I could go heaveyer , instead I need to tone up and build muscle. I'm am willing to risk some bits for what its worth,I'm 14 stone bang on, and only 5ft,6in, Ive tons of flab need to reduse waist size, and chest fat,.
I'm only hitting the gym 3 times a week, and going more for the burn, as many reps as possible. I've been going again to the gym for 3 months, and I can already see results, but I know the differance from when I was stacked with juice, hence I just dont have the same drive , nor strenght and have to go so much lighter than before. I've been to the doctors also for a health check, bloods ect, and only thing wrong seems to be my BP, which is a little over averadge, cholestral is good, I've no gyno, hair loss, or any other permanent side effects from ten yrs ago, as far as i can tell but not 100%. Yes ten yrs ago was the last time, I been to the gym, and now that I choose to go for it again its just not the same.Before my cycles were Decca, Sustanon, 8-12wk, then breaks, with similar times with Test Cyp, Testoviron, Decca, and DBol(oral).
Can I mention before on breaks I never used aromitise inhibitors ,or HCG's and this is now another concearn for me , but so far from what we can tell everything is good, health wise in regards of Anabolic side effects. Well now I've got the itch again, I keep loosing a few pound, but then putting it back on again for some unknown reason. I'm sticking to a strickt diet, of hardly any Carbs, or sugars, if any early through the day to burn shit off, eating as much Veggies,and protein drinking plenty of fresh water every day, and using saunas after work outs,(I love them they chill me out so much).
Only thing is I want to supplement, but want effective ones that are half safer than the real macoy, and is there anything out there I can get behind the shelfs,. I'm a limey Btw and live in the UK, hope this is the right thread I'm posting in forgive me I'm new. I've noticed Supadrol was on the market and ONLY JUST BANNED so is there anything similar that I can have a go with that I can get my hands on. Unfortunately all my sources have dried up as its been years since I purchased any AAS. Hope someone can tell me whats availablwe if anything that gives results.

GreetZ Bod.

Bodders, in all honesty I don't think what you need is steroids. The fat loss you'd experience from them is minimal. I would however suggest that you see your doctor for some blood work. Have his test at a minimum your total testosterone levels. With your previous cycles and the way you ran them your natural testosterone levels may be low. That will make is harder to lose weight.

I'd also add that if money is that tight, you might re-check your priorities. Gear isn't cheap. And its totally unnecessary in most cases.

Just some things to consider.

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
You need to look at your diet and lifestyle choices before anything else man, I wish you luck.

Reaction score
You already got perfect advice, but if your gonna take something regardless and a legal alt...I would recommend Furaza or an 11-oxo supp they are both dry sups but will help lower body fat while building muscle.

Reaction score
I'm only hitting the gym 3 times a week, and going more for the burn, as many reps as possible. I've been going again to the gym for 3 months, and I can already see results, but I know the differance from when I was stacked with juice, hence I just dont have the same drive , nor strenght and have to go so much lighter than before. I've been to the doctors also for a health check, bloods ect, and only thing wrong seems to be my BP, which is a little over averadge, cholestral is good, I've no gynecomastia, hair loss, or any other permanent side effects from ten yrs ago, as far as i can tell but not 100%. Yes ten yrs ago was the last time, I been to the gym, and now that I choose to go for it again its just not the same.Before my cycles were Decca, Sustanon, 8-12wk, then breaks, with similar times with Test Cyp, Testoviron, Decca, and DBol(oral).

GreetZ Bod.

it seems that after all those years, you are still safe from the harmful affects of steroids. I don't recommend getting back to the steroids again but if you really need them, I suggest checking out Crazy Bulk products. You won't need a subscription to buy them and they are legal in UK.

Reaction score
it seems that after all those years, you are still safe from the harmful affects of steroids. I don't recommend getting back to the steroids again but if you really need them, I suggest checking out Crazy Bulk products. You won't need a subscription to buy them and they are legal in UK.

Sorry, but stop giving out bullshit information. Crazy Bulk products are nothing but retarded autistic men selling bottles with whey concentrate in them, and naming them shit like "DBal." lmao, come on bro, cut it out.

Anyways, OP, there really are no legal alternatives to steroids. I mean, you could try SARMS, but they are not even close in the same league as AAS.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I almost replied the the original post then ha ha

Reaction score
The best thing you can get close to steroids "legal" is food, namely spinach according to the latest studies. 1kg of Spinach Per Day is apparently the closest thing you're going to get to a legal steroid. And I'm sure with the nutrient profile, that 1 kg of spinach is much better than the "fake" CrazyBulk products your going to buy online.

As far as natural ways to raise Testosterone and Daily life Quality, I will say I'm a firm believer in some herbs out there, but they aren't ANYTHING like real compounds. I take Ginseng, Ashwagandah, Maca Root, and D-Aspartic Acid daily and I can tell you at 31, I wake up excuse my language ready to fire in the hole daily on wake up. As far as increasing testosterone, yes there are natural alternatives. Will they produce the same results, no, but they'll defiantly aid in a minor way.

New Threads