TNE=Pure Awesomeness.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Loved Test prop so I figured it was time to check out some TNE. So i loaded up @2ML (200mg) pinned it an hour before hitting my workout. Man Oh man this is where its at. I really think this is the only test that I want to take now even though I may have to pin it everyday, its smash mouth straight up amazing, just wanted to tear shit up in the gym and go back home to smash the misses. I suggest if yall haven't tried TNE, plan to try it in the future.

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Try running a long ester base cycle, like 500mg/week of E or C then pin 100mg of TNE PWO. Jol just got me started on this. It's fuking amazing for sure. Do your best to keep E2 under control.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Loved Test prop so I figured it was time to check out some TNE. So i loaded up @2ML (200mg) pinned it an hour before hitting my workout. Man Oh man this is where its at. I really think this is the only test that I want to take now even though I may have to pin it everyday, its smash mouth straight up amazing, just wanted to tear shit up in the gym and go back home to smash the misses. I suggest if yall haven't tried TNE, plan to try it in the future.

A 2cc shot of 100mg would hurt like hell for me for a few days lol.

I would not pin it everyday because you'll be saturated with guaiacol and your body will start to smell real bad.

I pin it 2x a week on squat and deadlift days were the extra push is needed the most for me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
But 2ml's of 50mg/ml goes in so easy.

Pinned that tonight and had a great squat night with no lump or pain, had pinned StrangoRep's TNE in the past and it crippled me so bad it messed up my range of motion. I just don't take well to high concentrations of certain compounds. His TNE was great just hurt and crippled me.

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea my base is 500mg Test E along with the TNE. SFG I can't believe that I was missing out on so much this entire time with the TNE bro. But anytime i'm on cycle even with just say test e I sweat like whore waiting for STD test results. My dog's must love the scent of the guaiacol coming off me because right after the gym all they want to do is lick me excessivly lol. Thanks for the tips fellas, part of the reason I love being part of the board!!!!!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have been using it daily because trt is boring and I can't blast until I get bloods done in april. I love it. But I stink!

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Workouts were great, but I couldn't stand the smell or taste ( I am kind of a pussy though ). That was at a 100 mg dose.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have a few vials sitting over here. I did not feel the difference in my workouts so I stopped using it.

I've been trt @ 250mg's per week (ok 300 but don't tell anyone) plus a little mast p.....I love the mast p addition.

How long prior to your workouts do you guys take your TNE?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Do you guys do anything to try and manage the likely spike in estradiol that you are going to get with a TNE injection? I wouldn't think your normal AI dose is going to handle it.

shenky

Reaction score
Do you dose AI higher on days you use TNE preworkout?

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Workouts were great, but I couldn't stand the smell or taste ( I am kind of a pussy though ). That was at a 100 mg dose.
Bro, look harder! no smell, no taste, just pure TNE goodness. About an 1-1/2 before workout and it's beast time.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so TNE got a bottle havent tried it, what exactly does it do fur ya? thinking of getting a jug from a lab that is tne/adrol/dbol, but concerned if tne will race straight to my heart and crap like that, but could def use a pick me up!!!

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro, look harder! no smell, no taste, just pure TNE goodness. About an 1-1/2 before workout and it's beast time.

I have never seen it without the smell. Just not a compound that is for me, like tren a.
If it works for you enjoy it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok so TNE got a bottle havent tried it, what exactly does it do fur ya? thinking of getting a jug from a lab that is tne/adrol/dbol, but concerned if tne will race straight to my heart and crap like that, but could def use a pick me up!!!

I wouldn't jump into that blend just yet. That's pretty hefty.

The TNE will give you a big fast spike in test levels (duh) and you will see a large increase in gym aggression. You will lift heavier for more reps and sets and train longer.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't jump into that blend just yet. That's pretty hefty.

The TNE will give you a big fast spike in test levels (duh) and you will see a large increase in gym aggression. You will lift heavier for more reps and sets and train longer.

thanks pob, im just wondering what most start with as a dosage? my buddy and i got some at the same time from a good place and he started with like 25 mlg pre every day, me, my hematocrit and shit like that raises pretty quickly on just 100 mlg test c per week, so i have to really keep an eye on bw, so just a bit hesitant is all.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
It won't hold without it.
tne without the smell is out there bro! not sure if less guaiacol or some sub. is used. The stuff will crash fairly easy, but easy to return back to suspension.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
tne without the smell is out there bro! not sure if less guaiacol or some sub. is used. The stuff will crash fairly easy, but easy to return back to suspension.

Like I said it won't hold without it plus it is painful without it.

Guaiacol not only will hold it without crash it's an expectorant, antiseptic, and local anesthetic.

I make my own and would not use TNE without Guaiacol, doing it correct will leave no pip what so ever or lump.

Without it it will crash fast and crash in injects site.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Like I said it won't hold without it plus it is painful without it.

Guaiacol not only will hold it without crash it's an expectorant, antiseptic, and local anesthetic.

I make my own and would not use TNE without Guaiacol, doing it correct will leave no pip what so ever or lump.

Without it it will crash fast and crash in injects site.
First of all, I don't know shit about making it. Guaiacol is the source of the smell, correct? So how does a person get a good tne without smell, pip or lump, with a great kick to it? I have some! My curiosity is peaked bro! unless...I wonder if it is testp suspended in MCT? maybe?

New Threads