Learning how to homebrew

T

TriniJuice

When I shake up my tren it looks like this; just "oil" swirls
79GNQDH.jpg

Im assuming I just have to heat it up, what's the best route to go about this and also what's the reasoning why it turns like this? I'm guessing it has to do something w/the carrier oil not being heated enough during mixing or filtration process idk...
I've pinned it this way w/out heating a cpl days ago and I didn't get any pip but I do "feel" the oil traveling, pinned in delt 3days ago and now I "feel" the oil in my bicep... doesn't hurt but the area is a bit dense when I touch it, no type of discoloration in skin (redness/soreness) but my delt was a bit stiff the next day but again its nothing I was worried about
I'll only heat what im going to pinn 2day until i hopefully get a response...I"ll give an update the next pinn day

Last edited:
T

TriniJuice

srry about the gigantic fuccN pics lol,
happens when i post directly from imgur on my phone...

T

TriniJuice

If I add more BB to my homebrew mixtures in hopes of thinning it would that cut down the mg/mL
I used 20% BB to start

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
If I add more BB to my homebrew mixtures in hopes of thinning it would that cut down the mg/mL
I used 20% BB to start

Yea it would Trini. You're adding more solvent so it wouldn't stay the same.

T

TriniJuice

Yea it would Trini. You're adding more solvent so it wouldn't stay the same.

I tend to 2nd guess myself, I might just try a different size guage for now (using 25g)...might use a 22/21 next time; that'll probably be the easiest solution

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
I tend to 2nd guess myself, I might just try a different size guage for now (using 25g)...might use a 22/21 next time; that'll probably be the easiest solution

What BA/BB ratio did you use and what's your carrier oil? I did 1/15 in GSO and mine is fine through a 25g. Another option is to beat the oil before pinning to reduce it's viscosity.

T

TriniJuice

What BA/BB ratio did you use and what's your carrier oil? I did 1/15 in GSO and mine is fine through a 25g. Another option is to beat the oil before pinning to reduce it's viscosity.

2/20 in GSO for both tren & test cyp, i just used the that hormone calculator...didn't look up any specific recpies
did u see the previous pic of the tren vial

RJ

Reaction score
just pour that Tren back into your beaker and heat it until the swirls are gone. Med-high heat is fine. Once they are gone re-filter and it should be fine.

Did you get the capping all taken care of? And i don't think you are using a CapMQuik machine as they do 50 caps at a time. Either way, if you get hung up, let me know. Capping is simple and people make it wayyyyy harder than it is.

T

TriniJuice

just pour that Tren back into your beaker and heat it until the swirls are gone. Med-high heat is fine. Once they are gone re-filter and it should be fine.

Did you get the capping all taken care of? And i don't think you are using a CapMQuik machine as they do 50 caps at a time. Either way, if you get hung up, let me know. Capping is simple and people make it wayyyyy harder than it is.

I started capping w/Capsule Machice (24) but broke it by the end of the day, cracked the top part but I've got the CmQ (50) now and couldn't be happier

I"ll definitely re-heat it, swirls look cool but I rather it crystal clear..mlp haaha
Thanks for the much needed help bros

T

TriniJuice

*Update*
Where to start...obviouly w/the Tren right ;)
So i ended up putting a syringe in the top of the vial (2vent) and putting that in a hot water bath for 15-20min
it's been 3/4days since and no more swirls...lovely
I pinned 1.1mL of Tren (300mg) and a little over .3mL (120-130mg) of Test today w/out heating and it pinned smoother than before; i used the same size pins as before (25g)
Idk if it's the tren or just my homebrew in general but everytime i pinn i get this overwhelming feeling of euphoria; kind of like im bustN a nut while getting head and the chick never stops sucking...I FUKN LOVE IT!!!!!!
Also the feeling i had in my bicep is gone, im assuming that the oil finally got entirely absorbed (9/10 days)

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wait till you feel that euphoria on your chest in the form of a cough that hurts.

My last tren run....every pin left a spicy taste in my mouth and tongue for an hr.

Glad im done with tren. Ill miss it.
Back to basics

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great thread.

Makes me want to start making my own, seems like I could pick up the required materials pretty easily, the only thing I would sweat about is getting the raws themselves. After my experiences with bunk gear and dirty gear that really messed me up I would almost rather be in control.

Reaction score
Done with injecting BS are ya?? lol. Errybody wants to make their own gear. Most have ZERO clue on how CLEAN shit has to be. How precise the weights of errything have to be...Its a science, pure n simple.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Done with injecting BS are ya?? lol. Errybody wants to make their own gear. Most have ZERO clue on how CLEAN shit has to be. How precise the weights of errything have to be...Its a science, pure n simple.

Yeah man, I've been down that road and have NO desire to go back. I looked into some autoclaves and whatnot, doesn't seem too bad to pick everything up. The biggest problem like I said is *safely* getting raws and really finding the right spot in the hizzy to set up shop that I can keep as clean as possible.

T

TriniJuice

Anyone have a good formula for making Liquid Adex w/out the use of PEG...
The best (simplest) I found was this;
Recipie #2-
-add 0.2 grams of arimidex powder to 200ml's of solution and BAM!, youve got 200mls of arimidex @ 1mg/ml
Solution= Bacardi 151

DocDePanda187123

Reaction score
Anyone have a good formula for making Liquid Adex w/out the use of PEG...
The best (simplest) I found was this;

Solution= Bacardi 151

You don't want to use just Bacardi unless you like the taste lol. Add some distilled water to that also

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was simply quoting what I was told but currently I can only find FDA approval for ethyl oleate as a food additive for ingestion not injection. If you look at ehtyl oleate's MSDS it's listed as an irritant to the skin, eyes, and if inhaled. There are plenty of anecdotal reports online about it's ability to cause an allergic reaction and how it can eat rubber or plastics if stored for too long in them. I personally choose to avoid EO but others like it.

Edit* I've put in a query to a pharmacist and a doctor to see if it has any pharmacological or medical uses.

Some compounding pharmacies in the US use ethyl oleate as an excipient in parenteral in injection vehicles.

EO's usage in injectable preparations is mentioned on page 8 of this continuing education document specifically written for certified pharmacy technicians:
liLRkR5.png

Ethyl Oleate is not FDA approved for parenteral / injectable use per the Handbook of Pharmaceutical Excipients 6th Edition 2009 pp 259-260:
LzoaWSr.png

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I shake up my tren it looks like this; just "oil" swirls

Im assuming I just have to heat it up, what's the best route to go about this and also what's the reasoning why it turns like this? I'm guessing it has to do something w/the carrier oil not being heated enough during mixing or filtration process idk...
I've pinned it this way w/out heating a cpl days ago and I didn't get any pip but I do "feel" the oil traveling, pinned in delt 3days ago and now I "feel" the oil in my bicep... doesn't hurt but the area is a bit dense when I touch it, no type of discoloration in skin (redness/soreness) but my delt was a bit stiff the next day but again its nothing I was worried about
I'll only heat what im going to pinn 2day until i hopefully get a response...I"ll give an update the next pinn day

The swirls you are seeing are likely caused by excess moisture in the vial.

Chemicals refract light differently. An example would be putting a stick into water. The stick looks like it's bending because light travels differently through air than water.

48655432236448501610.jpg

Here's another example of two chemicals refracting light differently:

24025774081645387314.jpg

The bottom fraction is dripping through the top fraction. This changes the way light moves through the chemicals making swirls. The same thing is happening in your bottle.

Usually a drying agent is used to remove water from chemicals. I'd shake this bottle well and use it as it is.

I would have trashed the test with the floaters in it.

Paolos

Reaction score
Trini did you split any filters with the caulking gun? That's always fun when your hard earned nectar shoots out all over the place.
When filtering I get a small peice of rubber from the bottle stopper in my brew from time to time. I use closed streile vials with an 18ga
pin to filter into the vial. I quess the large pin can cut a small plug out of the stopper. It's always for me so I don't worry about it.

T

TriniJuice

Trini did you split any filters with the caulking gun? That's always fun when your hard earned nectar shoots out all over the place.
When filtering I get a small peice of rubber from the bottle stopper in my brew from time to time. I use closed streile vials with an 18ga
pin to filter into the vial. I quess the large pin can cut a small plug out of the stopper. It's always for me so I don't worry about it.

surprisingly no....i used watman zapcaps
took about 10-20min (can't rember) to hand filter each 50mL jug w/caulk gun

New Threads