Strength Anabolics

Reaction score
Hey guys so spring is right around the corner and I am trying to kick up training. I am not trying to bulk or cut. I am more looking to define my muscles out for a more chiseled look. I might be at 10% bf right now max. 167 lbs. Since i am looking for strength and raw power. I know lifting heavier is going to make my ideal look happen. So i am trying to find out what is your guys favorite strength steroid. I know test is best but I am not trying to put on a lot of water weight or get bacne before summer hits ya kno. I can get my hands on some balkan Halotestin and thought it might be worth a 4-6 week cycle. Of course with an ai (nolva) and pct (clomid). I have read it is smart to incorporate HCG as well. What are your guys favorite? Suggestions, opinions, the floor is yours.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're talkin about runnin a straight Halo cycle with some HCG then hell no brother! Halo alone with HCG is gonna give you a dick that doesnt work and some giant balls. Just my guess on that because Ive never tried it or know anyone who would actually try that combo. Also Halo can get toxic over 4 weeks. You can get plenty ripped with some Test and proper diet WITH no water weight. Your AI would consist of Stane or Adex and PCT would be Nolva & Clomid. Not sure of your cycle history so it would help to post that up. Anavar might be something you'd enjoy along side that Test I mentioned. If this is your first run with gear then a simple Test C or E cycle would be great.
!SHRUGS!

Reactions: Rip

ERandICU-RN

Reaction score
if you are looking for a defined look, heavy weight is not what you want. Medium, at low-high reps. Since you are thinking of running only halo, I'm guessing use never had the pleasure of running test before. I'm not gonna give you any advice just yet because you haven't posted much about urself. like cycle history, age, and all the other relavents. Start there, and well work our way up.

Reaction score
Your age and height would be detrimental to getting these questions answered properly, as well as your experience in the gym.

Reaction score
I need a shit load of advice I'm 44 years old 6 foot two and way 195 I've been lifting three years got a bottle of d- bol the other day and started taking three 25 mg tabs a day then got on here and found out I can't just take d- bol I need test for a base and I'm trying to find out how to get it on line and don't even know what to call it for sure or how much to get or how or were to inject I stopped my cycle to day till I get it figured out but I'm really frustrated

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your age and height would be detrimental to getting these questions answered properly, as well as your experience in the gym.

Detrimental: An Adjective - Tending to cause harm.

I need a shit load of advice I'm 44 years old 6 foot two and way 195 I've been lifting three years got a bottle of d- bol the other day and started taking three 25 mg tabs a day then got on here and found out I can't just take d- bol I need test for a base and I'm trying to find out how to get it on line and don't even know what to call it for sure or how much to get or how or were to inject I stopped my cycle to day till I get it figured out but I'm really frustrated

A post like this is a good way to become a target for scammers. You'll get a PM from a real nice guy who just wants to help you out. He knows a great source that is "g2g" or "legit" and gives you his email or website... You place an order cause this guy that you don't know on the internet says they are good, and you send money. And never hear from him again. There are a lot of vultures who sit and watch for posts like this.

Reaction score
Damn thanks I did t think. Just frustrated was all ready to get ripped and found out I'm no were near ready

will

Reaction score
Dont wanna cut but wanna get more chiseled and ripped lmfao

Reaction score
I want to feel like a beast in the gym and at work. It seems like over the last year my work outs are killing me and making my job almost to hard were before working out have me that edge and made my work easier i just want to be able to keep wiki g out with success for years to come a d it's getting harder so I've decided to turn to gear

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Dbol isnt wht u want for more defined muscles!!! Good thing u asked here..

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out how to get test for a base on line now

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give eq a try

Edit. Nvm. Age might be an issue with BP

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well really I know it's clear I don't know what I'm doing. But I think I just need to know a good stack to get the. Ill figure out the how and were

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I want to feel like a beast in the gym and at work. It seems like over the last year my work outs are killing me and making my job almost to hard were before working out have me that edge and made my work easier i just want to be able to keep wiki g out with success for years to come a d it's getting harder so I've decided to turn to gear

You need to get a blood test, Mate. I think I mentioned this in your intro thread also. If you can't get to a Doc (insurance problems, whatever) pay $50 and get to a Private MD Labs facility. Without a baseline as to where your current levels are its a crapshoot as to suggesting a cycle for you. At your age, scripted TRT may be a good option (again if you have insurance, etc.) If scripted TRT isn't available to you, having the bloods will let you know the current state of affairs and we can then talk about a first-time cycle of Test only.

Cheers,

- Savage

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You need to get a blood test, Mate. I think I mentioned this in your intro thread also. If you can't get to a Doc (insurance problems, whatever) pay $50 and get to a Private MD Labs facility. Without a baseline as to where your current levels are its a crapshoot as to suggesting a cycle for you. At your age, scripted TRT may be a good option (again if you have insurance, etc.) If scripted TRT isn't available to you, having the bloods will let you know the current state of affairs and we can then talk about a first-time cycle of Test only.

Cheers,

- Savage

This x2. Blood work should be your first priority before running any type of cycle. Find out what's going on inside you now to protect yourself better on cycle and if any sides should arise. Find your baseline values so you know when you've recovered or if an issue is arising.

Reaction score
Thought I might make appointment at a trt place that I found. And get my numbers then throw some ideas around about we're to go from there

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Thought I might make appointment at a trt place that I found. And get my numbers then throw some ideas around about we're to go from there

You could also go to privatemdlabs and get cheap discreet blood work on your own. Either way just get your baselines before doing anything.

New Threads