gear is on the way

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Well I am now getting excited to start my 1st cycle. I have test e coming enough for 500 mg a week split for 20 weeks.not sure I will run it that long but 16 weeks for sure.also dbol I plan 25 mg on workout days .also nolvadex .tried to keep it simple for my 1st round. Hopefully I get it in the next couple weeks.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hopefully you have a reliable source. Did you or are you planning on getting any blood work before your cycle? If so, it would be to good to check back in with some additional blood work at about 5 weeks mark.

Make sure you take some before pics. If your diet and training is on the mark, your love the results. Best wishes my friend!

Pinkbear

Elite
Reaction score
better question did you order your PCT

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
As far as the research I did and got opinions the novalex is the pct.i found a source but is it breaking the rules to post the place.i recieved an email today that is shipped. Now just hope it gets through customs.its an online site which I know is iffy but they have great reveiws and I know a few people who order from them for years

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Oh yea had bloodwork done 3 weeks ago . everything according to the doctor came back perfect

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
OP: you'll want copies of what the doctor tested for. Should include a CBC panel, metabolic panel, LH, FSH, total testosterone, estradiol. Those are the basics to which you can add more if you want. There's a way to get cheap and discreet blood work without going through the doctor so you don't have to explain >1500 test levels to him. You'll also want clomid formPCT as well, HCG, and an Ai

I'm also moving this to the Anabolic forum as it would fit better there.

Reaction score
good luck with your run!

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
I will go get a copy of the bloodwork .since I havnt had bloodwork done in years he tested a bunch of stuff.hopefully what you are looking for is on there.so novalex is no good for pct? Since I am doing a 4 month cycle I will look for clomid pretty quick

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I will go get a copy of the bloodwork .since I havnt had bloodwork done in years he tested a bunch of stuff.hopefully what you are looking for is on there.so novalex is no good for pct? Since I am doing a 4 month cycle I will look for clomid pretty quick

You want BOTH Nolva and clomid for pct. Not one or the other.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As far as the research I did and got opinions the novalex is the pct.i found a source but is it breaking the rules to post the place.i recieved an email today that is shipped. Now just hope it gets through customs.its an online site which I know is iffy but they have great reveiws and I know a few people who order from them for years

Gotta be careful where you are getting your reviews. A lot of sites are taking money from sources and the boards are deleting negative posts and banning the OP.

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I will look for clomid. I didnt read reveiws on forums.googled the supplier.i read at least 40 reveiws.maybe had 5 bad ones.which the supplier didnt erase but added a comment to the complainer as to what happened and offered a remedy.seemed very legit.i am not a push over but I still understand the nature of that business and know it still has a risk on my end.i did get a shipping confirmation and a tracking number.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can tell the name of the lab just don't post a link

Gt500face

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What are you running as an AI?

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Naps.like I said I know a couple people who use them.but if I get screwed I can deal with it.i can get gear locally but the price is nuts

New Threads