Living with a female IFBB Pro, from a man's perspective

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great post........man. i enjoyed the reading and insight.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for the details babe, I am working a natural products show this weekend so I don't have the time to give my attention to this but I will :)

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Good read bro sucked me in, sounds like my misses but shes not on the gear...just for some unknown reason she goes completly loopy for one week every month, she has all the symptoms you described so maybe there linked..

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Thank you for taking the time to post this.....THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

jyoung8j

Elite
Reaction score
Can u relate trauma? ?? Lol alot of thank yous .lol

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good read bro sucked me in, sounds like my misses but shes not on the gear...just for some unknown reason she goes completly loopy for one week every month, she has all the symptoms you described so maybe there linked..

Could be a training plateau perhaps? Get her on the Cube method maybe?

;)

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great to read.

meat

Reaction score
Glad you all liked the information. She, myself, and my Son took the boat out (don't buy one! Another story for another day...), and had a good time. No, getting back is out of he question for me. We get along better not sharing a bed. Lol She did get new boobies. Again... Last ones were too big (nipples pointing at the sky lol), and if she's gonna flash me, I am a guy you know. C cup was a better choice. Yes, I like natties, but that's for the red light area. Lol

As far as her, she says she's benching 265, and squatting 405. While at a dock-side restaurant, my Son went to wash his hands, and she said "I've got some trenbolone." I just looked at her and shook my head as I can't very well tolerate tren no matter how much I love what it does for me. I'd tell you gals to stop right here, and DON'T GO THERE! She's her own gal, and after I bitched about it, I'm sure she'll use the tren e she has. Her "pals" are using 50mgs/week of tren e. insanity IMO! We talked about other stuff, but the foods were the big thing, as always. I was shocked when she actually ate crab cakes, and drank sweet iced tea. My Son was even surprised. He thinks she wants ol' Dad back. He likes her. Especially when she came in his high school to sign him out once, and all the girls saw her. His buddies were also freaked out. Lol! He's lucky. My Parents were nerds. Lol!

Again, glad to help with the info. You gals let me know where to send the invoice. I WILL, however, trade easy to fix food ideas. :)

meat

Reaction score
Good read. Yeah its a good idea, hang out with her and whatever happens happens. And leave it at that.

I behaved, but am on test and mast.

meat

Reaction score
Btw, I do highly recommend the wraps. No fork, no spoon, no mess. Just grab and go. Worst case is microwaving for a minute. If frozen, four minutes. These things make fast foods, and skipping meals a thing of the past. Ooh rah!

Surfliftsleep

Reaction score
Btw, I do highly recommend the wraps. No fork, no spoon, no mess. Just grab and go. Worst case is microwaving for a minute. If frozen, four minutes. These things make fast foods, and skipping meals a thing of the past. Ooh rah!

Yeah those wraps sound like a good idea, you'd have to do a couple if you were trying to get 40g of protein in a meal? Sounds alot more appetising than the normal brown rice n chicken

meat

Reaction score
I hate to mess with the ladies thread, but absolutely, you can get 40g protein in a wrap. I shoot for 45.

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Do you freeze the wrap too, or just the stuff that goes inside, take it out and micro that? or just freeze the entire thing? IF you freeze the entire wrap doesn't the wrap get soggy once you defrost it??
Thanks--

meat

Reaction score
Do you freeze the wrap too, or just the stuff that goes inside, take it out and micro that? or just freeze the entire thing? IF you freeze the entire wrap doesn't the wrap get soggy once you defrost it??
Thanks--

No. The main thing is, don't add any sauces to the ones you're going to freeze if you're worried they may become "soggy*. When you do freeze the remainder of the week's wraps, put them in a gallon-size ziplock, or if you want to do what I do now, use a vacuum sealer.

* I've never noticed any become soggy even after being frozen with sauces on them. The secret IMO is to "toss" the diced chicken, pork, ground turkey, lean beef, etc., in the sauce to evenly coat it vs pouring it down the middle of the wrap. Unless you go wild with the sauce (which you shouldn't. It's ONLY there for a little taste), soggy won't be an issue.

lightwt44

Reaction score
Is there a better green tea then others ? What about powder green tea looking on Amazon to order

meat

Reaction score
Is there a better green tea then others ? What about powder green tea looking on Amazon to order

Ok, something like this: http://cazort.net/photos/starway-loose-green-tea-tins

I'm going to step out, and let the ladies here talk. I'll be glad to stop in and give some advice now and then. This thread is about the life of a guy living with a pro female bodybuilder. For diet, training, etc., that's specific to you, I would recommend you starting a thread in the female section. This section is for female anabolic use. The other section is located below this one.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The most important part, FOOD:

I'll give you gals what she ate, and you can adjust accordingly.

Breakfast
6 egg whites, one whole egg
1 cup oatmeal sweetened with Splenda
1 slice rye toast

meal 2.
Grilled chicken breast diced and wrapped in a spinach or tomato wrap. Lettuce, tomato, 1/2 tspn extra virgin olive oil, and balsamic vinegar

3. Lean seasoned ground beef with mushroom sauce, tomato sauce, etc.,
Green beans with garlic powder
Red potatoes

4. Lean turkey wrap with slice Swiss cheese, turkey bacon, shredded lettuce wrapped in a spinach wrap or tomato wrap

5. Lean fish (or lean ground beef, which alternates) with brown rice, beans, and mixed vegetables

6. Tomato wrap with chopped lean pork or chicken, fresh cabbage, sweet (low cal) sauce and red peppers

Ok, that was a sample cutting plan. It changes as she gets closer to the stage, but this is an example of where it started. The good part is if you want to build mass, SIMPLY add more carbs. Yes, it's that simple. I'll post more, as My Son's standing over me wanting to go somewhere. lol! I'll send you gals an invoice. Lol!

This is pretty close to what I do, just a little less on some and I don't do sauces :)

lightwt44

Reaction score
That helped grate info I'm new to this and i will do my first competition in july trying to loss 12% more body fat by july 26th 2014

New Threads