Living with a female IFBB Pro, from a man's perspective

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I absolutely loved reading this. Thanks Meat!

Reaction score
That's a tremendous story Meat.
When you were with her, and you were feeling her large shoulder, I can just picture how bizarre it must have felt. For a split second(or longer) during the act, you may have gotten some flashes of maybe her being a dude on top of you? Not trying to be funny but am just wondering if it ever felt that way for you.
Also, I want to commend you for dealing with the ups and downs of the hormonal shifts from her gas. That takes a lot of patience but ultimately looks like it was her hormonal loony-ness that made you end it.

meat

Reaction score
That's a tremendous story Meat.
When you were with her, and you were feeling her large shoulder, I can just picture how bizarre it must have felt. For a split second(or longer) during the act, you may have gotten some flashes of maybe her being a dude on top of you? Not trying to be funny but am just wondering if it ever felt that way for you.
Also, I want to commend you for dealing with the ups and downs of the hormonal shifts from her gas. That takes a lot of patience but ultimately looks like it was her hormonal loony-ness that made you end it.

She tries at times to get back together, and I just can't do it. YES, it was a VERY strange feeling in the bedroom at times. Words can't really describe it...

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She tries at times to get back together, and I just can't do it. YES, it was a VERY strange feeling in the bedroom at times. Words can't really describe it...

Doesnt matter; had sex

DM;HS

Reaction score
I find you're taking a lot for granted... You have one of the best looking/best moving/most horny girls around. If you're going to nitpick when it comes to what she does that you don't like, might as well get a girl who's not so big and muscular :p

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great read. I'll assume you can figure out for yourself from my AVI, I have no problem with wide shouldered women!

Rockcandy

Reaction score
Great post a lot of useful information. Most women pros won't talk about gear it's hard to find any info. Thanks for the In site.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice reading post, thanks

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude is whacked. He's full of shit. Chic left his ass for being a Pyscho path

New Threads