Am I ready to cycle?

Reaction score
The last couple of weeks I've been thinking I want to cycle so bad. I want it more then anything, seeing some local guys in my area that I know that are all jacked makes me want to be monster too. The truth is I don't know jack shit about it to be safe. Let the research continue. Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
I'm a noob and this read was great... thank you a lot of home work needs to be done. Jumping into it just isn't worth it

Reactions: DF
Reaction score
Had arranged one of the big guys at the local gym to get me some dianabol, now I know I'm not ready. A total noob here. Thanx for this valuable advice

shenky

Reaction score
Had arranged one of the big guys at the local gym to get me some dianabol, now I know I'm not ready. A total noob here. Thanx for this valuable advice

Dianabol is great, but not without test, a proper PCT and a basic understanding of what you're getting into. Also blood pressure can be nuts on dballs

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bump...knowledge is power

Reaction score
Good stuff, appreciatecha trying to help us cherries out

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
I was just fixing to post a question about how to know when you are ready to cycle.. Glad I found this post. Lots of great info here.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
POB, this is probably the most helpful thread I have ever read... I've never seen that much useful information packed into one post... and then after you explained each point, you then gave key-words to help the reader further do their homework through researching. AWESOME. Thank you. Seriously.

"Eating is a full time job. You also need to consider how hard you are training. I thought I knew what it meant to bust ass in the gym until I ran Sheiko. It changed my whole outlook on training. And it also dramatically changed my physique in just a month."

I've never heard of Sheiko... But now I have something to look forward to trying out and experiencing... Ive always wanted to get above 200lbs. (192 has been my peak and my lowest has been 155 when I wasn't lifting and doing tons of martial arts training...)

Anyways, thanks for a great post with TONS of helpful info... I feel like this should be a sticky under ALL of the forum categories... newbies don't want to spend the time researching and then they go do stupid stuff.... unfortunately...

Reaction score
hey just wanted to say thank you for the post, I'm very new to the forums and learned a lot so thanks again.

Steak Helmet

Elite
Reaction score
Also one needs to think....am I MENTALLY ready.

I don't care what people say...this is physically addicting...can you hand the hormone swing and know what is or could happen mentally??

Just some thought

Reaction score
Excellent post especially for the newbies like myself very informative

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bump:

If you're asking simple basic questions about starting and using AAS for the 1st time then you are not ready! If you ask a question like I have a vial of this and a vial of that, what should I do with it? You're not even remotely close to to being ready.

If you ask how long should I run test for? You're not ready.
If you ask should I use an a/I? You're not ready.
If you ask how much and how long should I pct? You're not ready.
If you ask what kind of sides should I expect to get? You're not ready.

Sure asking theses types of questions will help you get there eventually but until you have a full grasp and understanding in full detail of what you are looking to embark on, and the full understanding of the drugs themselves and their effects good and bad?
********************************** YOU ARE NOT READY!*************

It's not just simply buying test and running it for 12weeks. It's much, much, more than that.

Seek.

New Threads