Am I ready to cycle?

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Great stickie. I come back to it time and time again and always gain new insights. Wish we could make it required reading.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Great stickie. I come back to it time and time again and always gain new insights. Wish we could make it required reading.

Ive probably read this 4 or 5 times in the 2 months ive been here, ill read it a few more times too im sure!

Reaction score
Great read. I wish had read this before or when I first started using PEDs. If you don’t mind me asking, How long have you been in this game?

Reaction score
WoW Ok Thanks REad the Stickys before i ask anymore stupid questions.

wilkinkc

Reaction score
What a great read. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Crom

Reaction score
Good read. I'm 200 pounds. I want to be bigger but I don't want my head popping off when I tie my shoes. I'll keep reading, learning and getting to know everyone. My health and physique goals are that important to me.

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I've been lurking for a couple weeks but haven't been posting much since I know the answers to my questions are likely here if not somewhere off of Google. This is a vast world, I still have a lot of research to do before planning a first cycle.

Reaction score
This answered some of my questions. Thanks for the info!

Reaction score
Yeah this is right on. When someone is ready to use anabolics all depends on the reasons for using anabolics. If your reason is to go to the beach walk around and pick up women that's a stupid ass reason because you can get in good enough shape to do that anyway without steroids actually women don't like the steroid look for the most part.
But if you've taught yourself how to train you know your body, you know how to eat and that's imperative and you're not naive about anabolic drugs You've done your research you've asked you questions if you're a goal is to be a competitive bodybuilder first if I saw somebody who ask my advice I would take a look at him and right away I could tell if he had the structure to be a good bodybuilder. Because if that's your goal and all the drugs in the world isn't going to get you there because that's what's going to happen if you don't have the structure then it's a waste of time. Now if that guy has a perfect structure he has a small waist he has sweet legs sweeping a little bit he has shoulders bigger than his waist his body fat is fairly low naturally so is metabolisms fast. if someone like that no matter what his age as long as it's 17 or older told me his goal was to be a professional bodybuilder I would try to help him as much as I could and using the drugs because if he goes on one of these boards and I don't know about this sport I haven't used it much but a lot of the boards and just reads what people are doing he's going to f*** himself up. I'm pretty much describing my situation I was 17 when I started but I wanted to be a competitive bodybuilder I wanted to be a national level bodybuilder I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder and I worked out in a gym with a lot of top amateurs and professionals. And it's exactly what I did guys there would tell me to compete to compete and I hadn't even used anything yet. The first time I used any steroids was before the teenage New Jersey in 1990 for the last 10 weeks and all I use was Deco winstrol and hallow testing for 10 days that's it. I took second out of like 15 guys I think. But after competing once I was hooked so at that point I wasn't stopping but people had to keep me in check. Because more anabolics isn't necessarily more gains it's not at all usually. The most important thing is to have your training in your diet down I always tell people that's the three most important things in becoming a good bodybuilder well actually there's four but one you can't control. I guess number one is how you're born and you're structure because if your structure sucks you have no hope of getting past the state level, but the other three are pretty much even I think you need to know how to train for your body without injuring yourself and without piling weight on the bar just to impress people because you do not need to do that to make gains if you're a bodybuilder you're a bodybuilder if you want to be a powerlifter be a power lifter. Also your nutrition needs to be good you need to know a whole lot about nutrition before you start wasting money on anabolics cuz the way you eat's going to make a huge difference in your gains. And the last thing is the anabolics you can't just go buy a couple bottles of testosterone and some manager oil and just decide to take it and not know what the hell you're doing. People that do that is why people think that if they take test and Anadrol they're going to end up as a pumpkin head bloated monkey. That's not the truth if you eat well and you know what you're doing and take testosterone and on a draw you could look totally in shape under 10% body fat with very little water but you have to know what you're doing. So that's what I would tell somebody if they ask my advice. Now if there are baseball player a football player a cyclist runner I don't know I don't know no no very little about anything but baseball. The problem is if you start using anabolics in high school and it does get you a college scholarship and you use it all through college as soon as you get drafted if you do they're going to drug test you how the hell you going to play and make it any further than you are when you've been using for how many years and you have to discontinue it right there? So to me if your goal is to be a professional baseball player basketball player or something like that it's not the smartest thing to do. So it comes down to your reasoning for doing it.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Yeah this is right on. When someone is ready to use anabolics all depends on the reasons for using anabolics. If your reason is to go to the beach walk around and pick up women that's a stupid ass reason because you can get in good enough shape to do that anyway without steroids actually women don't like the steroid look for the most part.
But if you've taught yourself how to train you know your body, you know how to eat and that's imperative and you're not naive about anabolic drugs You've done your research you've asked you questions if you're a goal is to be a competitive bodybuilder first if I saw somebody who ask my advice I would take a look at him and right away I could tell if he had the structure to be a good bodybuilder. Because if that's your goal and all the drugs in the world isn't going to get you there because that's what's going to happen if you don't have the structure then it's a waste of time. Now if that guy has a perfect structure he has a small waist he has sweet legs sweeping a little bit he has shoulders bigger than his waist his body fat is fairly low naturally so is metabolisms fast. if someone like that no matter what his age as long as it's 17 or older told me his goal was to be a professional bodybuilder I would try to help him as much as I could and using the drugs because if he goes on one of these boards and I don't know about this sport I haven't used it much but a lot of the boards and just reads what people are doing he's going to f*** himself up. I'm pretty much describing my situation I was 17 when I started but I wanted to be a competitive bodybuilder I wanted to be a national level bodybuilder I wanted to be a professional bodybuilder and I worked out in a gym with a lot of top amateurs and professionals. And it's exactly what I did guys there would tell me to compete to compete and I hadn't even used anything yet. The first time I used any steroids was before the teenage New Jersey in 1990 for the last 10 weeks and all I use was Deco winstrol and hallow testing for 10 days that's it. I took second out of like 15 guys I think. But after competing once I was hooked so at that point I wasn't stopping but people had to keep me in check. Because more anabolics isn't necessarily more gains it's not at all usually. The most important thing is to have your training in your diet down I always tell people that's the three most important things in becoming a good bodybuilder well actually there's four but one you can't control. I guess number one is how you're born and you're structure because if your structure sucks you have no hope of getting past the state level, but the other three are pretty much even I think you need to know how to train for your body without injuring yourself and without piling weight on the bar just to impress people because you do not need to do that to make gains if you're a bodybuilder you're a bodybuilder if you want to be a powerlifter be a power lifter. Also your nutrition needs to be good you need to know a whole lot about nutrition before you start wasting money on anabolics cuz the way you eat's going to make a huge difference in your gains. And the last thing is the anabolics you can't just go buy a couple bottles of testosterone and some manager oil and just decide to take it and not know what the hell you're doing. People that do that is why people think that if they take test and Anadrol they're going to end up as a pumpkin head bloated monkey. That's not the truth if you eat well and you know what you're doing and take testosterone and on a draw you could look totally in shape under 10% body fat with very little water but you have to know what you're doing. So that's what I would tell somebody if they ask my advice. Now if there are baseball player a football player a cyclist runner I don't know I don't know no no very little about anything but baseball. The problem is if you start using anabolics in high school and it does get you a college scholarship and you use it all through college as soon as you get drafted if you do they're going to drug test you how the hell you going to play and make it any further than you are when you've been using for how many years and you have to discontinue it right there? So to me if your goal is to be a professional baseball player basketball player or something like that it's not the smartest thing to do. So it comes down to your reasoning for doing it.

Please use paragraphs 😅

Reaction score
Please use paragraphs
Yeah I'm sorry man I have a corneal problem wish I need surgery on I'm waiting for it to heal completely I can't see so I have to use this talk to text b******* and that's why there's a lot of typos and stuff so I apologize but I can't really rectify the situation right now

New Threads