Cube method info please

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Pm me your email and I'll send it to you.

Got it. And thank you. Dude those first three or four chapters where Brandon was sorta setting the backdrop for the rest of the book, that shit got me ****in fired up!! I wanted to go straight to the gym and just smash some shit!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Haha Yea wide I actually enjoyed reading that ebook. The only other one I enjoyed also was the 531. Wendler is cool as hell.

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
can someone PM me the cube? ive been dping 531 but i want to switch it up

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Anyone else doing the cube rightnnow or know about the changes wave to wave? Today I had my second heavy day with deads. The spreadsheet I have said 85 percent for 3 sets of 2. The first heavy day was 5 sets of 2 at 80 percent. Well today as I'm doing these I'm talking to another guy who is also running the cube and he said his called for 6 sets of 2 on the heavy day of wave 2. He said he might have a more recent updated version of the cube than the one I have.

My question is does anyone know what is the right way? Because like I've said before i don't feel like these heavy days have enough volume. Someone please help. Thanks.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone else doing the cube rightnnow or know about the changes wave to wave? Today I had my second heavy day with deads. The spreadsheet I have said 85 percent for 3 sets of 2. The first heavy day was 5 sets of 2 at 80 percent. Well today as I'm doing these I'm talking to another guy who is also running the cube and he said his called for 6 sets of 2 on the heavy day of wave 2. He said he might have a more recent updated version of the cube than the one I have.

My question is does anyone know what is the right way? Because like I've said before i don't feel like these heavy days have enough volume. Someone please help. Thanks.

It might be that he is running the kingpin version from lilly's 365 book? That book has the updated cube called kingpin in it!?

It makes more sense to run 6 sets as it would make that heavy day a heavier day as far as workload goes and cns taxing!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I also think their doing the boss deadlift style where u do 3 types of deads on deadlift day. But like u said 6 sets makes more sense.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I have the newest version of the ccube if anyone wants it leave your email or pm it. I have it in pdf Form.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Just realized the version i got today from a friend is the boss cube method. But i like it better than the other one i think. Gonna stick to the other one for 4 more weeks then do a mock meet week and take it from there. Can't ****ing wait to set some PR's. Will record all max attempts for u guys too.

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just realized the version i got today from a friend is the boss cube method. But i like it better than the other one i think. Gonna stick to the other one for 4 more weeks then do a mock meet week and take it from there. Can't ****ing wait to set some PR's. Will record all max attempts for u guys too.

Sent you a pm..

Sent via Mobile

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mind sending me a copy of the cube too my man? I have been looking to start it someday soon. It would be a great way to start the new year!

Pm sent to ya!

Reaction score
Hello can someone send me a copy of the cube please .

Reaction score
whats your ratio to strength, power, and endurance or do you just break it even or do you focus more on the weakest point

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
whats your ratio to strength, power, and endurance or do you just break it even or do you focus more on the weakest point

This thread is 5 years old.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I loved the Cube Method. Might actually run it again. The 5/3/1 was awesome as well.

This thread may be 5 years old but we’re back baby!

New Threads