the blood pressure thread

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
164/98
106 resting heart rate

numbers change by like 5 each run with my piece of shit monitor, but im off to buy beet juice and do cardio
Are you following the instructions that come with them. No eating or drinking or activity to close to taking it? Are you sitting relaxed with your left arm in a stable position?

Valdosta

Reaction score
Are you following the instructions that come with them. No eating or drinking or activity to close to taking it? Are you sitting relaxed with your left arm in a stable position?
yeah. 2 ones similar readings, giving normal readings to others.

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Dang man. I got mine for like 30 on Amazon and it is pretty consistent. I saw you are going to get checked out. I hope you can clear up the issues before there is major damage. BP can mess with everyone from your brain to your kidneys. I rooting for you lower that BP, buddy!

Valdosta

Reaction score
nurses took bp at 132/75
thinking my amazon bp monitor was bullshit. dont know what to do now

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
That's wild man! What were yous doing before taking the measurement?

Valdosta

Reaction score
That's wild man! What were yous doing before taking the measurement?
nothing. was just looking for the batteries for an hour cuz i hadnt used the thing before.

i think the monitors bunk. one star reviewing it

Slabiathan

The Lorax
Reaction score
Try it again when you get home. Since you know a ballpark of where you are at the doctors.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Test on your left arm, with it supported on an arm rest around heart level.

I don't know man......you can get a better reading that way for sure......I just don't think finding a way to get the lowest reading helps with knowing what you are walking around at.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I don't know man......you can get a better reading that way for sure......I just don't think finding a way to get the lowest reading helps with knowing what you are walking around at.
That's how medical professionals say to take it.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
That's how medical professionals say to take it.

Definitely don't disagree with you. BP fluctuates and that is a very stable way to monitor it.

For ME I want to know what it's at walking around. I could probably meditate and do breathing exercises to bring it down, I just worry about the top end.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
As much as I hate cardio...... Not doing it seems to be a recipe for a early grave lol.

I also won't touch gear if I'm not in the optimal position to do it. Too much work, no gear. Not enough sleep, no gear. Not enough time to properly meal prep, no gear lol

First thing this am. After dinner and a big meal, 120 over 60 is not uncommon. Usual is between 100 and 110/ 65

View attachment 21122

I'm also like @CJ I do love to hike

• Love
Reactions: CJ

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
As much as I hate cardio...... Not doing it seems to be a recipe for a early grave lol.

I also won't touch gear if I'm not in the optimal position to do it. Too much work, no gear. Not enough sleep, no gear. Not enough time to properly meal prep, no gear lol

I'm also like @CJ I do love to hike
Yea well both you nerds should take a hike and get the fuck outta here since you both Love it so much...🤭🤭🤭 did I do it right ??

Reaction score
164/98
106 resting heart rate

numbers change by like 5 each run with my piece of shit monitor, but im off to buy beet juice and do cardio
Hey you might want to go to the DR check your RBC level might be high. You can tell your DR that you are on gear they can't do shit about it and they will give lisonipril or another BP medication to treat your high blood pressure. Sure they will give you a speech about how steroids are bad for you blah blah. I had similar range is the only reason I am posting and soon the headaches when fucking your girl will start or when doing squats. Then the nose bleeds. At least go give blood.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
126/61 with a 59hr. That is about 20 minutes after 100mg of caffeine so not too bad.

New Threads