Newbie from TN, first post, respect what you guys are doing here, 1st cycle.

Reaction score
Hello Gents. I'm a newbie and this is obviously my first post. I've been a thread troll across quite a few different forums but finally decided to join here, you all very legit and most of all, honest. I'm 29, been lifting since high school (granted college late nights got the better of me at times). I work a typical 8-5 type job and hit the gym 4-5 times a week depending on whether I'm traveling, etc. I enjoy fitness, the pain, the reward, the dedication, and respect for the body. I like to be in shape and ready for anything, whether it be a pickup game of football or basketball, a douche at the bar, or helping someone move a piano, who knows right.

My biggest problem is I know I do not eat enough. I know I should eat at least my body weight in grams of protein. I calculate my basal metabolic rate to be around 1,850 calories. And figured my Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) to be around 2,890 calories. I try my damndest to keep up with this but take Adderall to focus at work and, as many of you probably know, it KILLS my appetite plus I'm so wired and focused on getting my shit done that I don't stop.

I weigh 178 lbs, 5' 10", and estimate my body fat around 14%.

With all that said, I've become increasingly discouraged over the past few years accepting marginal gains and seeing other guys out performing me when I strongly feel I am busting my ass just as hard, if not harder. Again, that is probably another factor in the equation (burning to many calories). I read about cycles quite often but haven't actually taken that step. Because it's my first, I am assuming (hoping) I will be very responsive and need only a basic cycle (I also want to see how my body responds):

Cycle: 500 mg/week TEST E for 10 weeks, not sure on lab/brand yet (overwhelming topic to say the absolute least)

Possible Kickstart: I am considering an oral booster such as Turinabol 50mg for weeks 4-6. This is more so now becuase it is already mid-March (wow!). I honestly don't know much about a kickstart. Please correct if wrong, but I assume it minimizes the time it takes for the testosterone to build in your body and come into effect. So I assume Turinabol has a more rapid effect.

PCT: Arimidex, beginning 1mg, 1 day after the jab. I assume I should run HCG as well but don't know quantity/frequency, but have read 1000iu Per week, from week2, for this cycle. AND Clomid split once in AM and once in PM at 100mg for 4 weeks, beginning 2 weeks after last jab (weeks: 12-14).

I am here seeking guidance, hoping to complete a responsible (safe) test cycle with some respectable gains. Your thoughts, opinions, criticisms are very welcomed, but do prefer constructive criticism.

Hope I don't come off like a get big, give me the f'n jab type attitude, bc that's not me.

Thanks.
Scrappy

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice post

Welcome bud..Test and tbol would be good for a first cycle

Eat more and enjoy the fruits of SI

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome. If your diets lagging now do yourself a favor and get it in check before you cycle. You will gain a lot more mass during and you will keep a lot more mass after if you get your diet right. Otherwise you'll make ok gains and then shrink back down to where you are now or even lighter. Many people make this mistake and think gear will put on 30 lbs in 10 weeks and they'll keep it all. They might put on 10 and then lose 20 after they stop because they don't know how to continue to fees their body. Food is fuel. Your body needs it to grow.

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB. Eat lots!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Mate!

Agree with Yaya and Colt. Diet is KING. Get it sorted first. A good first cycle of test & Dbol will do you proper as well, but fix the diet and max-out your natty gains before tapping AAS.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome home

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground......good first post brother. Not much more to say then a couple of the guys......A solid nutrional diet will propel to your goals faster then any aas will. Get that down first.

widehips71

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the ranks scrappy coco. A lot of guys will probably recommend running test E longer than 10 weeks. Also when you say arimidex for PCT one day after the jab...could you clarify? An AI should be ran during cycle to stop the aromatization process. 1mg ed might be more than you need so look into getting bloodwork done to help you monitor your e2 and base it off that. Also I didn't see any nolva listed in your PCT protocol.

Just a few things that popped out at me. Hope I didn't misread any of that

Last edited:

will

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. ... if u get diet under check u could probably pick up more natural gains and hold off on using aas for now. U need to discipline urself for sure before ever pinning that first time or something that can be good will be almost worthless. Eat man

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Guys guys..the medication he is taking is killing his appetite. Any of our other members take adderall and can give him tips other than just stop the addys. I would hate to be on a med and be satisfied with just a salad for lunch cause I'm not hungry. Not picking on you, that's just a shitty situation.

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb bud! Good luck on your run and keep us posted with ur progress.

New Threads