First ever forum like this.. Total newb..

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Ok I'm not good with this so bear with me.. I'm 38 been active my whole life. Worked out off and on since I was in the Army (20 ) .. I don't go to the gym I have a small set up at home.. If I haven't lost you yet. lol I've never done "gear" but find I'm probably pissing a lot of money away on OTC stuff. My wife has started some infomercial dvd's to loose weight and they actually work very well for her.. So I've amped up my workouts in the last 18 mos while she's doing her stuff. I found this forum while check reviews for a different site's credibility.. I'm glad I did.. I've learned soo much already and hope to learn ( and grow) more.. I'm 5'7" ish and currently sitting at 164 lbs... TBH this is the heaviest I've been. I'm sure I'm not eating enough after reading some of the other topics here... Um.. that's what I got :)

will

Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. .. I would have to agree about pissing ur money away on otc's. What are ur goals? Btw if u think ur diet is off then it definitely is. Diet is more important than anything. 50% diet 20% work 30% mental. As far as gear goes study study study if u think u want to go that route, but once again with the right diet u have plenty natural gains u can pack on

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
To be honest I knew you had to eat, but just didn't realize how much!!!! I job has me everywhere during the day ( excuses I know) So eating on a schedule like I saw posted here will be "interesting".. I saw a post from A member here titled 160 to 200 ??? or something like that.. That where I want to be... I'm not in any competitions, or sports or whatever I just want to be bigger. Not MR. Universe big, but I'm thinking 200/220 ish..

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB!
Read up & ask questions..

will

Reaction score
Try packing food with u on ur trips. It all starts there. U wanna be 220 then eat like u already weight it. U'll be surprised but u can probably get that size just by eating and lifting heavy arse weight. Well up to ur 200 range that is

Malevolence

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to THE board bro! If you are looking to put on some decent muscle it all starts with diet. I struggle with the eating thing as well but if you aren't able to eat enough you are kinda wasting money on gear. There are other benefits to aas other than beefing up but that should be the primary goal. At 5'7" I too struggle at times to bulk but I have managed to hit the 200lb mark. Focus on a good workout and diet routine, then once you have that figured out sta.rt figuring out how to cycle. Good luck brother.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...
Make friends..post up...

SI will be ur new home

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong area for this... So are there good bulking meal replacement shakes/ powders etc.. I currently eat protein bars, and take protein "shots" but thats it..

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Thank you brother for your service to our Country. Stick around you are gonna like this home.

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the damn thang! Try to be very minimal with shakes and try to get in whole meals. Lots of knowledgable people here who can steer you in the right direction. Read up, post questions and welcome once again. Lots of veterans here also. You should feel right at home.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welome and thanks for your service. Nothing in our world gets me more fired up then those bullshit otc supplements..Grrrrrr

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Welome and thanks for your service. Nothing in our world gets me more fired up then those bullshit otc supplements..Grrrrrr

Right now, that's all I can get.. :/ So hopefully the OTC test booster will at least help ..

New Threads